New profile posts

Thanks tootseens. I've been helped here by others and I'm happy to do the same. Rumble can pay very well if you learn the basics. Upload lots, never give up and keep learning :)
Send me your email address and I'll chat with you about something that can help you.
Cheers!
Hi David,

I had been reading threads in the forum and I am impressed on how you answer and react. You write with tact, precision and care. You must be spending considerable time helping others in the forum.

I'm new to rumble and I learned much from reading your posts in the community threads. Thank you.
@chrisrumble this is great news! You know, Chris with less then $5M of your investment me, my team & my celebrity clients could triple your user base & double your OVERALL video views... You should also take into consideration the coming refugees from the next phase of YouTube's plan to phase out ADS on their platform. The very top creators are now expanding onto Twitch for a reason. I can't tell you all that i know, but because of the coming fall of Facebook & the Internet Bill Of Rights, currently being drafted, etc. YouTube is fast-pacing their move to a subscriber based platform. NO one will be able to watch videos on YT for free beginning this summer, something that is 2 years ahead of schedule. Let's just say that besides my HUGE YouTuber clients, my insider connections & those who are BETA testing what's next, i have a jump on what's happening.

I would love to talk to you at length regarding these things... Let's hope this post doesn't get purged...

Hi Chris, Congratulations on Rumble's tremendous success! "Rumble to Invest $20M..." Keep up the good work and best wishes always!
Hi im looking for friends to watch my videos , they are like no one elses and i filmed them all aswell ;)
Hi David!
I'm new at Rumble. Kindly email me the documents of How could I earn money from Rumble by posting my videos.
My email: wcecogo@yahoo.com
Thank you very much!