New profile posts

Hello David,
I am a new Rumble member. Would you mind if I ask you a question?
+ Could you email me How to earn money from Rumble by posting videos?
My email: doanthedangkhoa@gmail.com

Thank you for your considering on my post
Hi David
i am first started with Rumble i need to know to make money with this so please lead me to clear know about it

Thank you
welcome. I have done the same, started out with rc planes 20 years ago, up to 1/4 scale 9 foot wingspan size. I transitioned to drones, mavic pro to be exact, which is perfect for travel. Check out my page to see some that i have done with and without the drone. cdngreenwaterdiver
How does anyone know you are asian? I'm not sure how that could affect anything.
What licence option did you chose? I only chose Full Management.

What is your best quality video? I watched a few but I see problems with many of them.
Too short for ads.
Animals in unsuitable conditions.
Descriptions that don't match the video (cat in the box).
Nothing much happening in the video.
Have you watched any of mine? I'm making a lot of money, but our videos are very different.
hello davidmcnah
I have some questions about how to make money from you
Why do I post so many quality videos more than 100 but no one is watching?
Why do people only post 1 or 2 but can earn a lot of money?
Why are there videos that have views but can not earn?
Is it because I'm Asian???
DavidMcNab
DavidMcNab
How does anyone know you are asian? I'm not sure how that could affect anything.
What licence option did you chose? I only chose Full Management.

What is your best quality video? I watched a few but I see problems with many of them.
Too short for ads.
Animals in unsuitable conditions.
Descriptions that don't match the video (cat in the box).
Nothing much happening in the video.
Have you watched any of mine? I'm making a lot of money, but our videos are very different.
Hello everyone name is David and drone flying and making music is my game. I got into Rc flying when I was 7 years old. I just recently picked up flying a drone still working the bugs out and someday wanna fly FPV. One day I like to travel the world and see all the new places I can fly but gotta beware of the drone rules always changes in different states.
Привет! Добавляю видео, не знаю как узнать, добавилось оно или нет.
rasrad
rasrad
Уточните вопрос
S
saintdexter87
Если panding значит жди на почту сообщение пока тебе прийдет и надо будет написать откуда видос и т.д
А потом Рамблинг пару часов они решают, а потом или Live или отмена