YT Video Ownership

click3rs

Hello,
I am a little bit confuse, I uploaded a gameplay video to my account days ago, as usually I used the "Syndication" option, so my videos goes to Rumble and to My channel on YT, but this time, for some reason 1 video was not uploaded to my YT Channel, life still running and I still uploading new videos, etc..

Today I was checking my videos on Rumble, and I saw that Gameplay got like +700 view, its not to much, but it took my attention, after check the video for my surprise, 700 are from YT, I just open my YT channel to check the traffic and for my surprise again the video was not listed on my channel, so did a search for "[Gameplay] League of Angels 3 - Esprit Games - Intro - First Steps and Menus - Browser Game" on YT and I found not 1 but 2 videos of mine in a channel called, Rumble - Clash Royale & Clash of Clans, the 2nd video got +1.2k views. Both videos can be found on my Rumble channel, "Gameplayr... https://rumble.com/c/c-157383".

I need help to understand how a video was uploaded to a channel on YT that dont belong to me.

Ref:
Rumble:
Video I

Video II

Youtube (Rumble - Clash Royale & Clash of Clans,)

Thanks

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
That's our channel on YouTube,

If you read the license you agreed to, you'll find this:

Video Management: You are assigning the exclusive rights management of your content to Rumble. Rumble will be obligated to pay 60% of the Net Earnings collected from 3rd parties in relation to your video with the exception of YouTube.com. On YouTube.com, you will retain 90% of all Net Earnings generated in relation to your video directly on YouTube.com including on the Rumble owned and operated YouTube channels. You are granting Rumble an exclusive, worldwide, commercial, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, edit, syndicate, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and Rumble's (and its successors', partners and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.

it's all right here: https://rumble.com/s/terms