YouTube url after the fact

Kristiekoz

Hi! I am new to Rumble and I have a question or two. At the beginning of videos I have downloaded (so far one has full distribution)) it asked for YouTube channel url. At that time I didn’t have my YouTube set up. Is their any way to add my channel to these videos? The one that is full distribution is there anyway to put that on my channel or link me/my channel to it?
I’ve also had issues with the “please confirm for limited or other” emails actually getting to me, and yep, checked my junk folder too ?.

Right now my YouTube has 2 subscribers ????‍♀
Thank you for the help!
Kristie

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi Kristiekoz,

If your videos have been selected for full distribution and have been uploaded to our channel, then once you upload it to your channel we will automatically claim the video via Content ID.

Kristiekoz

Ok, I just uploaded the original video (the one that has full distribution). You are saying you guys will find it and put your “stamp” on it, yes? I didn’t have a YouTube when I started all of this. Not sure how you guys can find me and that video? Let me know if I can send my YouTube link to you guys somehow if needed.
Thank you for your help Mario!

Sorry I’m still learning all this ?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Ok, I just uploaded the original video (the one that has full distribution). You are saying you guys will find it and put your “stamp” on it, yes? I didn’t have a YouTube when I started all of this. Not sure how you guys can find me and that video? Let me know if I can send my YouTube link to you guys somehow if needed.
Thank you for your help Mario!

Sorry I’m still learning all this ?
YouTube does this automatically by matching the video content.

Kristiekoz

Ok, just checked and they didn’t match it. I thought if I’m somehow connected to my Rumble video that maybe I’ll actually get subscribers, ha!

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Ok, just checked and they didn’t match it. I thought if I’m somehow connected to my Rumble video that maybe I’ll actually get subscribers, ha!
It's not an instant process, it may take several days.

You most likely will not get any traffic to Rumble from YouTube, unless you add the link to Rumble in your descriptions.

DavidMcNab

Engaging with those who comment on the Rumble YouTube version can help you in a few ways. If you have a video that performs well on Rumble Viral YouTube and people comment, your responses can lead people to your YouTube channel and can help you get subscribers.
You can also ask them to look at your channel if they like the content they're watching.
Engagement on the video can also help you gain promotion of the video through the YouTube watch page. So it's a good idea to interract with people on Rumble viral. Thumbs up, comments, views....it all helps your virality score, which leads to promotion.
And uploading videos on your own channel can result in earnings once Rumble claims it. One or twice, my little channel has gotten higher views than Rumble's YouTube channel. This will be extremely rare, but you never know.

Kristiekoz

Engaging with those who comment on the Rumble YouTube version can help you in a few ways. If you have a video that performs well on Rumble Viral YouTube and people comment, your responses can lead people to your YouTube channel and can help you get subscribers.
You can also ask them to look at your channel if they like the content they're watching.
Engagement on the video can also help you gain promotion of the video through the YouTube watch page. So it's a good idea to interract with people on Rumble viral. Thumbs up, comments, views....it all helps your virality score, which leads to promotion.
And uploading videos on your own channel can result in earnings once Rumble claims it. One or twice, my little channel has gotten higher views than Rumble's YouTube channel. This will be extremely rare, but you never know.
The problem is the one video I have that is full distribution has 0 link or connection to me. So commenting or engaging with people that have commented on that video doesn't do me any good. Do I comment “hey, this is my video come look at my channel here’s the link”? I’m still not understanding why the description doesn’t also put the original persons channel link in there as well as rumbles link.
Hope that is making sense of what I’m trying to figure out. Thank you for your info David! ?

DavidMcNab

If you engage on the Rumble YouTube video, your comments show as coming from your personal channel. If people post a positive comment, you can thank them and comment in a way that tells them it's your upload. And you can invite them to look at your channel. You can even post a link to a similar video from your channel, or from Rumble's channel.
You could also invite them to follow a Rumble link to one of your videos and subscribe. All of this helps build Rumble's reach as well as your own.