YouTube Stats issue solved?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
@Mario: As long as you see this message: "NOTICE: YouTube stats are currently being regenerated/fixed due to data ingestion errors. Read more " above your stats, you can assume the issue is still being worked on.

This was your last message in another thread about the YouTube stats. I don't see the message anymore, so I can assume the problem is solved?

Mario

Head of the Support Team
Staff member
@Mario: As long as you see this message: "NOTICE: YouTube stats are currently being regenerated/fixed due to data ingestion errors. Read more " above your stats, you can assume the issue is still being worked on.

This was your last message in another thread about the YouTube stats. I don't see the message anymore, so I can assume the problem is solved?
Yes, I'm waiting on confirmation that's most likely to come tomorrow but the issue is close to being resolved, and now we're only a few weeks behind on claims. Meaning views/earnings are updating but are delayed between 1-4 weeks.

Check and see if everything looks good. Let me know.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Yes, I'm waiting on confirmation that's most likely to come tomorrow but the issue is close to being resolved, and now we're only a few weeks behind on claims. Meaning views/earnings are updating but are delayed between 1-4 weeks.

Check and see if everything looks good. Let me know.
Yes I will check it and let you know.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
@Mario At first sight only May looks strange to me. From May 5th till May 16th shows only some views a day. That should be around the same amount of views like the other days in May.
I have seen some other differences that are more personal, Where can I send my findings to? To support?

Last edited: