YouTube Stats Backlog (All creators must read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
One thing I'm seeing is that ads are adapting. Consumption of goods is adapting. Humans are not going to stop buying for a while. Food and consumables are leaving the shelves like every day is boxing day. Vehicle sales are down, cleaning supplies are up. Online learning is booming. Clothing sales are declining. Medical supply production will be off the charts for a long time.
I think we will see advertisers changing directions and things recovering, at least a little bit.

irvet20065

One thing I'm seeing is that ads are adapting. Consumption of goods is adapting. Humans are not going to stop buying for a while. Food and consumables are leaving the shelves like every day is boxing day. Vehicle sales are down, cleaning supplies are up. Online learning is booming. Clothing sales are declining. Medical supply production will be off the charts for a long time.
I think we will see advertisers changing directions and things recovering, at least a little bit.
The crisis and the coronavirus have slowed down the consumption of goods, but life cannot be stopped, life and business adapt to new conditions and continue to develop.

vavkirill

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.