YouTube Stats Backlog (All creators must read)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I hope you're not going to reset everything because I have a total gain of $2,383.54 lol I'm at risk of having a heart attack lol
You are not at risk of losing what you already earned, only what was never truly yours to begin with is what will be removed.

Imagine that your bank put a million dollars in your account by mistake, sucks you don't get to keep it, but it wasn't yours anyway. 😩

DavidMcNab

You are not at risk of losing what you already earned, only what was never truly yours to begin with is what will be removed.

Imagine that your bank put a million dollars in your account by mistake, sucks you don't get to keep it, but it wasn't yours anyway. 😩
And if you see the account with all those beautiful dollars in it, and you really, truly love those dollars, and then they leave your account....it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
Or...if you truly loved those dollars, set them free....if they come back to you they are yours. 🤣

DJzembrilo

hello I would like to reassure myself on the state of health of the whole rumble team. Is everything ok ? you were always there to help us and to be nice to us so by principle and by humanity I wish God to protect you from this virus that worries us.
Sincerely
DJZEMBRILO

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
hello I would like to reassure myself on the state of health of the whole rumble team. Is everything ok ? you were always there to help us and to be nice to us so by principle and by humanity I wish God to protect you from this virus that worries us.
Sincerely
DJZEMBRILO
Thanks DJ,

We're all working remotely right now and making sure to practice safe social distancing. We are working on an update for the community and we'll be releasing it soon to make sure everyone's on the same page.

We're hoping everyone follows their local government guidelines so we can get over this thing soon.

Stay safe!

DavidMcNab

Thanks DJ,

We're all working remotely right now and making sure to practice safe social distancing. We are working on an update for the community and we'll be releasing it soon to make sure everyone's on the same page.

We're hoping everyone follows their local government guidelines so we can get over this thing soon.

Stay safe!
Thank you Mario.
And on a similar note, what can we, as creators due to assist Rumble or make your jobs easier now?

cdngreenwaterdiver

as forum members write above, you have to stay at home. In our country, the number of infections is constantly increasing. Let us hope that God protects us.
Let us hope that common sense protects us, people need to believe how bad this can be, listen, and stay home or at least away from others and not to gather in groups like is still happening here in Vancouver.

DJzembrilo

I'm not afraid to catch him. I'm afraid to see someone very dear to my heart leave in front of me. I'd rather die before I see my loved ones suffer...I feel like we're in a nightmare. I thought that's what happens in science fiction movies. Believe me, now I believe in zombies.