YouTube Stats Backlog (All creators must read)

BenW

Who is Mario?
That's like asking who is Wayne Gretzky
:LOL:
I know our famous (Rumble) Mario, but I didnt know who Wayne Gretzky 'was............ 😅 Until I 'googled' him..... It's a famous Canadian Ice hockey player i found out...... Ice hockey is a very small sport here in the Netherlands, so it gets no too less attention. One of our great hero's on Ice is Sven Kramer (speedskating) Do you know him?

sloggervlogger

I know our famous (Rumble) Mario, but I didnt know who Wayne Gretzky 'was............ 😅 Until I 'googled' him..... It's a famous Canadian Ice hockey player i found out...... Ice hockey is a very small sport here in the Netherlands, so it gets no too less attention. One of our great hero's on Ice is Sven Kramer (speedskating) Do you know him?
You're not alone, I didn't know the Wayne Gretzky either 😂🤣

TwinsKitties

I didn't know the Wayne Gretzky either until i googled it

DavidMcNab

Mario might know Wayne Gretzky but Wayne Gretzky most certainly knows Mario.
Here in Canada, he's been one of the biggest legends. He was the highest scoring player of his time, called "The Great One". He was in commercials for clothing, chocolate bars, and other things.
But many Wayne Gretzky T shirts got put in the drawer when Mario became the legend :D

Brunothepitbull

I wonder if people would try to screen shot a painting and then sell copies. Would they retype a novel and try to publish it?
Why does the idea of stealing videos seem like a proper business model for some people?
It's so easy to get a camera and go out looking for interesting things to record and upload.
Well said chris

DJzembrilo

I too, the total earnings are decreasing every day I got tired of sending complaints to the help service because it's always the same hopeless reprimand

DavidMcNab

If you're getting approval for front page promotion, you'll see earnings that come in each month and they are paid properly.
But nobody can expect earnings if their video does not attract views. Even Rumble is not earning if our videos aren't producing. There is no way we can expect earnings to come from out of nowhere.
If we aren't getting our videos promoted then the best thing we can do is to try to learn why not and make some adjustments to our content.
Rumble is working well for many. There's no reason everybody can't be successful.

Last edited:

reeraa

Hi everyone,

During the process of trying to fix this YouTube backlog, we made some code errors where historical revenue/views and assets were being crossed. We will need to regenerate the stats completely to fix this and puts us behind schedule a few weeks.

All YouTube stats in our dashboard are unrelieable until we fix this issue. Past and future payments are correct, and also unaffected by this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi,
Has the error issues been resolved?
Would love an update please.....