YouTube Stats Backlog (All creators must read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Videos go into battle while they're rumbling, meaning they have no distribution level yet.

Videos can still be chosen for limited or Full distribution even after winning a battle, the editorial process has not changed, so just because a video is in the battles or even won doesn't mean full distribution is guaranteed.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
I will add, if you win the battle, its definitely going to tilt the scales for full distribution.

Also, YouTube stats are stabalizing, 95% of accounts are now accurate.

Please note, payments and earnings were never affected and were always accurate. This bug only applies to dashboard stats.

cdngreenwaterdiver

I will add, if you win the battle, its definitely going to tilt the scales for full distribution.

Also, YouTube stats are stabalizing, 95% of accounts are now accurate.

Please note, payments and earnings were never affected and were always accurate. This bug only applies to dashboard stats.
I was quite surprised the other day when my video won the battle and received limited. I would love to know why it did not receive full profit sharing status. This is the video
thank you

OmendaEvance

Hi everyone,

NEW Update January 21st 2020: https://community.rumble.com/threads/youtube-stats-backlog.12475/post-24594

After investigating deeply into the YouTube stats issue, it has come to our attention that stats reported from YouTube are backlogged because we have reached our limits with YouTube's API requests. We should have a solution to this issue in January 2020.

Important note, this DOES NOT affect payouts and earnings on videos. We continue to get earnings on each video without any problems and we continue to pay every month. This only affects stats (daily views) reported in our dashboard.

Thank you for your understanding,
Chris
Hello, thanks for the update looking forward for a great successful 2020

larick65

Good to know. Looking forward to seeing the result. Also, it sure seems something is wrong with 3rd party as well. I know for a fact I have over 7mil views from 3rd party and yet have $0 to show. Thanks for keeping us posted!

abdosakr268

Why when I download a video, it is deleted and I receive this message and the videos I make are dog videos ?

we recently found a problem with your upload and have taken actions against your account. We understand that sometimes misunderstandings can happen, and therefore we give our users warnings first, but if you become a repeat offender we will disable your account. Below we have included information on the infraction and your options.
Infraction ID:14714333
Content Title:The singer dog Who dazzled everyon
Infraction:DMCA Infringement Claim
We have received a DMCA take down notice in concern to this item so we have disabled it, marked it for deletion and your account has had "penality points" put against it.
Infraction Points:26
Note: If your account accumulates 100 points it will be disabled indefinately unless these issues are resolved.
If you feel this was in error and would like to dispute it you should contact us immedately via your "Profile", or via email: support@rumble.com

Make sure to include the following with your dispute:
- User Name
- Infraction ID
- Explaination
- Any Supporting Evidence:

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Why when I download a video, it is deleted and I receive this message and the videos I make are dog videos ?

we recently found a problem with your upload and have taken actions against your account. We understand that sometimes misunderstandings can happen, and therefore we give our users warnings first, but if you become a repeat offender we will disable your account. Below we have included information on the infraction and your options.
Infraction ID:14714333
Content Title:The singer dog Who dazzled everyon
Infraction:DMCA Infringement Claim
We have received a DMCA take down notice in concern to this item so we have disabled it, marked it for deletion and your account has had "penality points" put against it.
Infraction Points:26
Note: If your account accumulates 100 points it will be disabled indefinately unless these issues are resolved.
If you feel this was in error and would like to dispute it you should contact us immedately via your "Profile", or via email: support@rumble.com

Make sure to include the following with your dispute:
- User Name
- Infraction ID
- Explaination
- Any Supporting Evidence:
Rumble does not accept stolen content. Your account was penalized because you violated the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act).

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Rumble does not accept stolen content. Your account was penalized because you violated the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act).
I wonder if people would try to screen shot a painting and then sell copies. Would they retype a novel and try to publish it?
Why does the idea of stealing videos seem like a proper business model for some people?
It's so easy to get a camera and go out looking for interesting things to record and upload.

Last edited:

cdngreenwaterdiver

I wonder if people would try to screen shot a painting and then sell copies. Would they retype a novel and try to publish it?
Why does the idea of stealing videos seem like a proper business model for some people?
It's so easy to get a camera and go out looking for interesting things to record and upload.
of course they do, its called plagiarism.Stealing is appealing to some as it is "easier" than doing it yourself I suppose in the efforts of making money. Same as I am sure why your career kept you so busy. If everyone was 100% honest, many would be out of work. Police, security, and DMCA. Sad.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
of course they do, its called plagiarism.Stealing is appealing to some as it is "easier" than doing it yourself I suppose in the efforts of making money. Same as I am sure why your career kept you so busy. If everyone was 100% honest, many would be out of work. Police, security, and DMCA. Sad.
I think you're very correct. The surprising part for me is that it's so easy to have it detected and shut down, yet they still try.

DJzembrilo

hello i have to tell you that i feel that my rumble account has been sabotaged since last august because one of my viral videos was deleted from youtube for no reason because it reached a large number of views.and it was put back online but after i sent a complaint to the rumble service. this video was re-released but with a zero number of views. since then i no longer receive my full earning rights and the view statistics seem to be inappropriate. i hope to get some help from the rumble service as i trust their honesty.

DJZEMBRILO

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.