YouTube Stats Backlog (All creators must read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

NEW Update January 21st 2020: https://community.rumble.com/threads/youtube-stats-backlog.12475/post-24594

After investigating deeply into the YouTube stats issue, it has come to our attention that stats reported from YouTube are backlogged because we have reached our limits with YouTube's API requests. We should have a solution to this issue in January 2020.

Important note, this DOES NOT affect payouts and earnings on videos. We continue to get earnings on each video without any problems and we continue to pay every month. This only affects stats (daily views) reported in our dashboard.

Thank you for your understanding,
Chris

Last edited:

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
I see some movement but can you tell me why my numbers from September still look like this. All my big numbers show 0 ecpm. It’s been really frustrating trying to figure out what’s happened. View attachment 741
I can't speak to your issue exactly, but this is what it could be based on what I know.

Stats in September might not look right (eCPM and reported revenue), but the amount you got paid in September is correct. Meaning your total payout is higher than what your dashboard is reporting. If this is the case for you, then it's just a stats backlog issue and it didn't affect your payout. If you were paid what your dashboard says, then there is another reason which would require further investigation to see why.

If your the latter, submit a ticket to Mario and reference this post. We will dig into it for you.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

During the process of trying to fix this YouTube backlog, we made some code errors where historical revenue/views and assets were being crossed. We will need to regenerate the stats completely to fix this and puts us behind schedule a few weeks.

All YouTube stats in our dashboard are unrelieable until we fix this issue. Past and future payments are correct, and also unaffected by this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

sloggervlogger

Hi everyone,

During the process of trying to fix this YouTube backlog, we made some code errors where historical revenue/views and assets were being crossed. We will need to regenerate the stats completely to fix this and puts us behind schedule a few weeks.

All YouTube stats in our dashboard are unrelieable until we fix this issue. Past and future payments are correct, and also unaffected by this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you Chris for keeping us informed!

Status
Not open for further replies.