YouTube Revenue Not Updating In Rumble Analytics

I was just wondering if anybody else had problems with YouTube revenue not being updated. My last update was on the 27th of July. @Mario I know we spoke about this before, but I still haven't had an update on the revenue. There are thousands of views but no revenue at all. These are views from after I joined Rumble, so they should be monetized via rumble. @Mario, If you could look into it again for me, that would be great. Thank you.

Yes... same here. No stats at all showing in YouTube this month. I'm not sure if this is because of site maintenance.. I'm sure that Mario will know.

BenW

I was just wondering if anybody else had problems with YouTube revenue not being updated. My last update was on the 27th of July. @Mario I know we spoke about this before, but I still haven't had an update on the revenue. There are thousands of views but no revenue at all. These are views from after I joined Rumble, so they should be monetized via rumble. @Mario, If you could look into it again for me, that would be great. Thank you.
Yes same here too. There are some views shown, but not the real, updated views and earnings.

My youtube views are missing also, plus last months are still not right and we are very near to end of month.
Mine show 2 views for the whole month . Zero ecpm and zero money. Can't be right. Also when you search by video it shows only one video and many dates are missing. Mario said they are working on the glitch.

DavidMcNab

I have had almost a million views on a few of my videos since the last update. They show on the YouTube counters but the earnings haven't shown for me on Rumble either. As much as it's a concern when they don't appear, it seems reassuring that everybody is having the same experience.