YouTube Revenue Not Updating In Rumble Analytics

I was just wondering if anybody else had problems with YouTube revenue not being updated. My last update was on the 27th of July. @Mario I know we spoke about this before, but I still haven't had an update on the revenue. There are thousands of views but no revenue at all. These are views from after I joined Rumble, so they should be monetized via rumble. @Mario, If you could look into it again for me, that would be great. Thank you.

BenW

I was just wondering if anybody else had problems with YouTube revenue not being updated. My last update was on the 27th of July. @Mario I know we spoke about this before, but I still haven't had an update on the revenue. There are thousands of views but no revenue at all. These are views from after I joined Rumble, so they should be monetized via rumble. @Mario, If you could look into it again for me, that would be great. Thank you.
Yes same here too. There are some views shown, but not the real, updated views and earnings.

DavidMcNab

I have had almost a million views on a few of my videos since the last update. They show on the YouTube counters but the earnings haven't shown for me on Rumble either. As much as it's a concern when they don't appear, it seems reassuring that everybody is having the same experience.

This issue (SEE BELOW) appears to be whats happening this month with my videos and numbers from You Tube 1st Dec to present shows Nothing:

"I was just wondering if anybody else had problems with YouTube revenue not being updated"

Tripwire

Yeah mine are the same this month but also mine have not updated last month either and i have not been paid correctly for the one before that . The payment what is in for last month at the moment is definitely not right either Im am hoping to see this updated real soon, this is a massive problem with Rumble at the minute, no proper updates and then Im left scratching my head as to whats what. I Have wrote it all down myself this time so I know where I am up to but you shouldn't have to do that. It is not hard to have a automatic view count on our videos, we have all been complaining about this but we are yet to see this rectified. you tube, fb, all of them have automatic counters what show up straight away, This begs the question ,why does Rumble not??

BenW

Yeah mine are the same this month but also mine have not updated last month either and i have not been paid correctly for the one before that . The payment what is in for last month at the moment is definitely not right either Im am hoping to see this updated real soon, this is a massive problem with Rumble at the minute, no proper updates and then Im left scratching my head as to whats what. I Have wrote it all down myself this time so I know where I am up to but you shouldn't have to do that. It is not hard to have a automatic view count on our videos, we have all been complaining about this but we are yet to see this rectified. you tube, fb, all of them have automatic counters what show up straight away, This begs the question ,why does Rumble not??
Probably because Rumble is dependant on the numbers they get from YouTube. But we know it will come. As David already mentioned there is a lag of two or three weeks. Same with third parties that even take a much longer time.

Tripwire

Probably because Rumble is dependant on the numbers they get from YouTube. But we know it will come. As David already mentioned there is a lag of two or three weeks. Same with third parties that even take a much longer time.
Yes this is true Ben but youtube numbers are instant? I can go on my you tube right now and see which videos are performing well and the ones that are not , so if 2 people are watching my video, I can see that two people have watched my video and where the views have come from. as this is happening, not three weeks later. Therefore Rumble can do the same .

BenW

Yes this is true Ben but youtube numbers are instant? I can go on my you tube right now and see which videos are performing well and the ones that are not , so if 2 people are watching my video, I can see that two people have watched my video and where the views have come from. as this is happening, not three weeks later. Therefore Rumble can do the same .
Yes I know what you mean, but Rumble doesn't own YouTube, so they are dependant when they get the numbers. from YouTube. But maybe @Mario can explain it?

Tripwire

Ben I do know what your trying to say but the fact remains Rumble get the numbers instantly like I do, therefore we should have the numbers and I know they then have to give us the numbers so it would take a little longer but three weeks! .We used to get them straight away within a day or two??

Last edited:
I'm sure "Eventually" they'll show up but just seems this month none of the You Tube numbers is showing and we are mid month. So apparently theres a disconnect somewhere. I like consistency when conducting business is all. I guess in the end if they show up its all good.

Tripwire

I have actually been keeping count for the last few months of views from the videos of mine that rumble has on thier viral YouTube page and so far it’s not matching up at all with my stat page..
Well If the count is not right then I would keep my eye on it too, on a few occasions I have had to ask rumble to update view count, on one occasion it was over a million views behind, but I asked for it to be updated and it was a couple of days later