YouTube payment

brenmichelle

On the latest YouTube payment, my highest paid video had about 12,000 views. I had a couple videos with over 100,000 views but I do not see them in transactions. Is this still an issue with the stats? I’m not clear on if payments are up to date or not.

Galiya

They're still being worked on. I will make a post to announce when the issue is fully resolved.
Hi Mario. I am new here at Rumble. Just Started Yesterday. Tried to upload my video- No luck. Is it any problems with the system? Thanks a lot for any advice .

cdngreenwaterdiver

Hi Mario. I am new here at Rumble. Just Started Yesterday. Tried to upload my video- No luck. Is it any problems with the system? Thanks a lot for any advice .
What did it do? Were there any error messages? What OS are you using and browser? I have had issues before with safari as I am a Mac user but lately everything works but just slow uploads. Not sure if it’s their end or mine causing that. Oh and welcome to Rumble.

Galiya

What did it do? Were there any error messages? What OS are you using and browser? I have had issues before with safari as I am a Mac user but lately everything works but just slow uploads. Not sure if it’s their end or mine causing that. Oh and welcome to Rumble.
Hi My Friend. Everything is get better- I just uploaded my 2 videos and I got comments from YouTube- I didn't
expected. Thanks a lot fro respond. Best wishes to you!!

RebeccaStout

I wanted to be clear. My YouTube stats are frozen. Does that mean we have not been paid for that time period (I received a couple payments, but I'm not sure if that was from YT)… and I can look forward to a nice back payment? Or have we been getting paid all along?

BenW

I wanted to be clear. My YouTube stats are frozen. Does that mean we have not been paid for that time period (I received a couple payments, but I'm not sure if that was from YT)… and I can look forward to a nice back payment? Or have we been getting paid all along?
You can see the payments and where it is coming from in the tab 'transactions' on your account. Although my stats and of many or all are frozen I have been paid by Youtube for August and September.

DavidMcNab

Youtube is caught up for me too. I assume that third party and anything else will be up to date when the issues are resolved.

brenmichelle

I’m trying to get a clear answer on this too. I had payments but I don’t think it was complete.