YouTube Creator for 12 Years

CorporalsCorner

I have a outdoor survival channel on YouTube called Corporals Corner and have been on there for 12 years. YouTube continues to promote unskilled people that are a joke in the survival industry while shafting individuals with real skill. What is the guarantee if I come over here that it won’t be the same BS?

Par4Par

I came across your channel the other day Corporal on how to use a compass. (good stuff). a bit long 25+ min.
I didn't watch the whole 9.. but I got the gist.
Thank you for your service and contribution. and welcome to Rumble Sir.

TXFederalist

I have a outdoor survival channel on YouTube called Corporals Corner and have been on there for 12 years. YouTube continues to promote unskilled people that are a joke in the survival industry while shafting individuals with real skill. What is the guarantee if I come over here that it won’t be the same BS?
They seem to be going through some serious growing pains, not the least of which this is actually not being a video sharing site like YT. Apparently, it is really designed as some sort of video war type of reality game. Think talent show, where a video is played until you decide to rumble (up vote) or pass. "Winners" get points, prizes, and can earn money. Maybe they are trying to change their model mid-stream, but they certainly focused more on this sort of ultra-short attention span, random interest market, and not on serious, educational or informative content like what you create. With no allowance for fair use exemptions, there's no reason for me to be here at all.

Last edited: