YouTube channel monetization

vlada

Hello everyone!
I am new at Rumble so I need little help.
I heard somewhere that Rumble can monetize YouTube channels that were demonetized. Can someone please explain this topic to me, because I am an owner of one demonetized YouTube channel? Thanks

ray1876

If you choose the appropriate licensing option when you upload to Rumble, they may upload to their own youtube channel. Then if you upload to your youtube channel, Rumble will claim copyright on it. At that point you will get 90% of revenue going forward.

vlada

So if I upload my whole compilation video to Rumble, they will license it and then my videos will be monetized? Or I need to upload only one part of compilation video? For example, my intro is made by me and it has my narration, can that part be eligible for this and used for monetizing of all videos?

This is my channel: FunHub

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
So if I upload my whole compilation video to Rumble, they will license it and then my videos will be monetized? Or I need to upload only one part of compilation video? For example, my intro is made by me and it has my narration, can that part be eligible for this and used for monetizing of all videos?

This is my channel: FunHub
The content needs to be fully yours, you can't monetize other people's content just by adding an intro an narration.

vlada

The content needs to be fully yours, you can't monetize other people's content just by adding an intro an narration.
The compilation is fully made by me. I use short clips under creative commons, fair use. Not even have any Content ID claim on my videos or copyright strikes. But I can't monetize it because "Reused content" rule. So my question is: If I license one of my original clips (or intro) on the Rumble site and use that clip in every new compilation, would Rumble be able to monetize that with Content ID Claims system?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
The compilation is fully made by me. I use short clips under creative commons, fair use. Not even have any Content ID claim on my videos or copyright strikes. But I can't monetize it because "Reused content" rule. So my question is: If I license one of my original clips (or intro) on the Rumble site and use that clip in every new compilation, would Rumble be able to monetize that with Content ID Claims system?
No, because YouTube will only claim the portion of the video you've submitted not the whole video. For that Rumble would have to approve and submit your intro only to our YT channels and that's not how we operate, we submit full clips that are fully owned by the creator.

BeeDIY

No, because YouTube will only claim the portion of the video you've submitted not the whole video. For that Rumble would have to approve and submit your intro only to our YT channels and that's not how we operate, we submit full clips that are fully owned by the creator.
Dear Mario,
regards to this topic, my videos are not applied to front page of Rumble but still be approved to Rumble. in this case, will my videos be claim on Youtube also?
thanks.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Dear Mario,
regards to this topic, my videos are not applied to front page of Rumble but still be approved to Rumble. in this case, will my videos be claim on Youtube also?
thanks.
That can only happen if you submit your content for exclusive management and it's accepted for full distribution.

johnsmithme

Youtube is only for marketing platform, not friendly monetization. Creators put so much of efforts to create a single piece of content and waiting for approval is a serious issue.

ThisandThat

If I upload a video to Rumble that has already been on my YouTube channel, then Rumble will go claim copyright on it? Is that right?