Youtube boycott hits Rumble hard too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hey @Tripwire,

No two users will get the same eCpm as videos and distribution differ wildly between creators and videos.
You could be looking at other user's Rumble only earnings which by definition will be much higher than YouTube's or a mix between Rumble and Youtube's.

Remember Rumble will pay you a much higher eCpm than any other site, so it is possible a YouTube video with a Million views will pay you as much as a video on Rumble with 200k views.
This is something we always want to make our creators aware of. We need to get more of those views on Rumble! :) #maketheswitch

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hey @lionsground,

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention, the text in that field can be a little ambiguous so we will update it soon.

To clarify this to the community: eCPM takes up to 24 hours to update for Rumble views, up to 72 hours for YouTube views, and up to 120 days for 3rd party views.

I really don't get the way that YT counts.
On the 5th of May I had 1,071 views with an earning of $1,23, and on the 6th and 7th I had nearly 2,000 views combined with 0,00 earnings (eCPM 0,00).

On the 4th, I had a eCPM of $1,31, and on the 3rd $0,11. Really consistent..

DavidMcNab

I've uploaded about 280 videos in the last 14 months. I've had a pretty consistent return of at least twice as much for Rumble views compared with YouTube. I estimate $1 per thousand vs. $2 per thousand just for simple math. I believe it actually works out a little higher and it does vary but that's going to be the general estimate, approximately, if you upload enough that it averages out.

Status
Not open for further replies.