Youtube boycott hits Rumble hard too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed the Youtube earnings via Rumble has become worthless too $0. Who is that guy that contacted all the advertisers I would love to do some background check on this dude.

DavidMcNab

The YouTube boycott.
I know there was an issue with three major advertisers pulling their YouTube ads but I see it as insignificant or even slightly positive for Rumble.

The $0 YouTube eCPM needs to be sorted by rumble, it's being going on for far too long now. And it has got nothing to do with YouTube as my own eCPM is is nearly $4.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hey @lionsground, YT views and eCpm usually take a few days to catch up, if you see those numbers are still at zero after a week or two then you can send us an email to support@rumble.com.

As I see it right now, there's a YouTube report delay of about 3-4 days, which is pretty consistent with YT's reporting.

Hello Mario. Thanks for the response. I'm almost two weeks behind on views of almost 160,000 on my video Red squirrel is completely baffled by peanut prank. I'll email.

@Mario, I sent countless emails about the YT 0$ eCpm already. Every time I get the same answer: "This issue should be resolved soon...." It's going on since last October that the views with no eCpm move to the current day. When will it be corrected?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hey @mickeysutube,

I've sent you an email with regards to this issue. It's separate from the issue David is experiencing so you may chose to follow up on email or we can move this conversation to a new post.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hey @DavidMcNab,

As I've replied to your email, the view count issue has been escalated and I will get back to you with an answer asap.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

The eCPM is doing pretty well right now, unfortunately for me that's way too late;
I had one video with just over 111k views; with an eCPM of 0.05 it earned me $5.72.
Another video I uploaded last week made $3.16 while not even having 3k views (eCPM 1.12).

If my first vid had the same eCPM, I would've had over $116 instead of 5.72! I really feel bad about this.

Tripwire

My cpm are anywhere between 0/ 70p ,when i have looked other peoples up they are getting anywhere between £1.00/£7.00,my earnings are not doing very well ,why is this???

Status
Not open for further replies.