Yours eCPMs

cseh_17

Trust me @DavidMcNab, it is 6 months.
The months when we got 2 (so one 6 and one 5) the next month, you haven't got anything. So all this averages 6 months. I honestly think that the delay has to do with the year change. :)

@TiffanyTTse Yes I checked. I guess it did update, BUT all my views that were showing for that date, the 22nd of Jan now moved to 11th of Feb and that is stuck now with no CPMs! Those views I've got are over 500k and they should of been showing up in October last year. That's when I had the views on YouTube, but they keep moving dates with no payment!

Views still on the move, moved now to to the 21st. Feb!?! and still no explanation why this is happening. Has anybody else got this with their Rumble YouTube views? ( only rumble YouTube, not your own channels YouTube)

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
After looking into this, its not on Rumble.com, but specifically on YouTube. Rumble.com CPM is doing great for both of you, but YouTube, not so much.

We need to get more of those views on Rumble! :) #maketheswitch

1.49 eCPM

This is March so far, and only earnings from Rumble Player. It's much better than February, but obviously not where I want to be. I just wish I could get one video with full distribution. I have a little over 12,000 views total since I joined on 12/6, I haven't tried promoting them on my own at all so I really don't know how some small websites or blogs that embed them are finding them.

DavidMcNab

I've made a document that shows what I've learned so far. I'd be happy to email it to you.
Others may have links that address your concerns but getting full promotion on your videos is crucial to making the most money here. There is definitely some science behind getting approval.
I only know what works for me but I'm happy to share.

Thank you so much, that would be great! I'll PM you my email address. I'm going nuts trying to find ways to earn extra money to cover some unexpected expenses. I'm couponing, mystery shopping, doing market research audits and paid surveys along with trying to make videos that I think people might enjoy. If I could just get one or two videos to go viral I'd be ok.

DavidMcNab

The viral video is what we all dream of, but think about trying to make lots of quality videos that perform consistently well. That one viral video might happen, but your chances go up if you create more content.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
@DavidMcNab

A blog post using your referral link will probably get you lots of referral commission, especially if you have good tips to share. We have some people on Rumble making a killing just on referrals :)

Good sites to write on are Blogger.com/Medium.com/Reddit/etc.

DavidMcNab

I'll confess, I'm not too savvy on blogging. I'll get up to speed ASAP though.
I'd also like to add, this whole Rumble experience has been incredible. Thanks for everything Chris!