you tube

Tripwire

Yeah I totally agree @DavidMcNab rumble is far better, you really cannot speak to anyone on you tube, was just kinda hoping rumble would claim copy write for this video and surely it would just be sorted out ? Mario has been extremely helpful although at times he must be sick of me asking him questions lol, I think I may give him an headache, he he and yeah @DoxiePom all of mine normally do but there are a few videos of mine being pulled up saying not suitable content for advertisers, no clue why ? the videos are perfectly suitable for all ages .

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words towards the team, we appreciate them.

We're currently working hard into catching up with approvals and bringing them back to normal processing time, as well as dealing with YouTube monetization rule changes.

Unfortunately YT has created a set of rules for everyday creators, and another for big content creators and TV networks. We believe they're demonetizing a large percentage of their users for very silly reasons, which we strongly disagree with. And their appeal process is obsolete and slow.

Thankfully we take a totally different approach here at Rumble, as you all know every view in our player is monetized. We strongly believe that if a creator takes the time and effort to entertaining others with their content, they should be rewarded accordingly. That's why we do shared revenue on every single penny we get from the advertisers.

Unlike YouTube, we know that the site/creator relationship has to be about equality, we don't behave as if we're better than our creators. We know that without creators there would be no point on being just another video site. And we started Rumble precisely because creators all over were being treated unfairly by the big guys.

And we listen, if you guys have suggestions then we're happy to take them.

But overall, thank you for your patience, specially in the last week as we work hard to increase our online footprint to try and get more people to come and watch your videos in our site.

Mario

Tripwire

@StrangeVids I have uploaded 4 in the last 8 days or so but only 1 has been approved so I am holding back putting them on for a while till things start to move again otherwise we are gonna be causing more problems in the long run ,rumble must be inundated with videos by now .

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello everyone,

You don't need to mention other users ID's in your support tickets. It won't speed up the process anymore than it already is, and you will not receive any information about their account or tickets, even if it's related to the same issue.

Please disregard this advice.

Tripwire

Just wondering what on average do you tube pay cpm? Seems to be when I have a lot of views they drop below 20 cents is this normal?

DoxiePom

My latest video was uploaded on Rumble Viral YT 5 days ago, my stats here give around 2,9k views with a 0,00 eCPM and 0,00 revenue. Wondering if that will be updated or that it's it.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hey @DoxiePom,

YouTube usually takes about 3-4 days to report views, and about 7 days to report the CPM.

This is an average, most times it takes less than that, but every now and then you'll have to wait a week or so before views/cpm catch up on your Rumble dashboard.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
It's up to two days for Rumble player views normally. Because we don't depend on another site's reporting tool we can do it as soon as the data is available.

Tripwire

@Mario Hi I don't know if you remember but I have messaged you before about this video it has still not been claimed from you tube and I have filled two forms out now changing it from not managing you tube to giving rumble full rights to this video don't know if you could look into this again for me please, Thank you .