Yahoo viral video

Tripwire

October 3rd party is finally in and my payout tallies with what others have experienced. About 1 million views with Yahoo, payout is a shocking $75, but then I knew yahoo wasn't great. MSN was always the best 3rd party.
October 3rd party is finally in and my payout tallies with what others have experienced. About 1 million views with Yahoo, payout is a shocking $75, but then I knew yahoo wasn't great. MSN was always the best 3rd party.
That is a shocker!I got about the same as mine did, but yours is better than mine this month, I have 0 this month lol, but to be fair I feel better about recieving 0 than I did for recieving 80 dollars for my million or so views. I think the disappointment got to me, anyway im over it now . LOL, if I expect nothing then whatever I get is a bonus, rather than a shock. lol

Last edited:

BenW

For my only accepted video I only got a few bucks from AOL, no Yahoo or MSN.. :S
If I'm correct the MSN views are shown by the Rumble views
That's not much indeed! I never had a million views so I can't compare it.

morganmitchell

That’s funny, I got paid same thing for over 1 million views. Actually it was $72.50. Talk about a disappointment! Between that and my crashing numbers this month, I’m not a huge fan right now ?

DavidMcNab

I had a big video this month. My best ever for views. YouTube ECPM just showed up today as $1.09. No complaints. I was starting to dream of an ECPM close to $2, but YouTube seems to be under $1 most times for my videos. I'm happy with the eearnings on this, but it reminds us what a difference it is when you get views on the Rumble platform, which is often over $2.
I'm hoping for third party earnings too, but I'm not getting too excited about Yahoo making me wealthy, lol.

BenW

I had a big video this month. My best ever for views. YouTube ECPM just showed up today as $1.09. No complaints. I was starting to dream of an ECPM close to $2, but YouTube seems to be under $1 most times for my videos. I'm happy with the eearnings on this, but it reminds us what a difference it is when you get views on the Rumble platform, which is often over $2.
I'm hoping for third party earnings too, but I'm not getting too excited about Yahoo making me wealthy, lol.
Yes that's true. I filtered on 'all times' and my ECPM for YouTube is $0,35 and for Rumble $2,35 (I'm on Rumble for almost 5 years)

cseh_17

My all-time YT is 0.08. I never made big money from YT. But on the other hand my Rumble ECPM was double digits sometime this year. Now, is back down. My last 2 months were almost nothing, unfortunately.

DavidMcNab

I had less uploads in April and May. Views across all platforms are usually down in the summer. But it seems like this is more of a slump than usual for all of us.