Yahoo viral video

hi m new here can someone help me to promote my vedios , i uploaded many but none gone viral..:( no view also how to promote please help thanks..

BenW

hi m new here can someone help me to promote my vedios , i uploaded many but none gone viral..:( no view also how to promote please help thanks..
Your crazy chicken has 5,379,691 views! More than all my videos together! Wasn't that one gone viral?
If you want more views you can upload it to YouTube, add a link to Google+, Facebook etc. Here on Rumble you can try to find subscribers.

Last edited:
Your crazy chicken has 5,379,691 views! More than all my videos together! Wasn't that one gone viral?
If you want more views you can upload it to YouTube, add a link to Google+, Facebook etc. Here on Rumble you can try to find subscribers.
but i can not see any earnings of the vedios what is the reason..?/

BenW

but i can not see any earnings of the vedios what is the reason..?/
@Saeedkhan89. I can't help you with that, but maybe one of the Staff members can help you with that. I can't see if you sold it to Rumble (Full or limited distribution) or where and when the views were coming from. Normally you can find your earnings in the 'account overview'.
Maybe you can ask @Mario

DavidMcNab

You will have to go into your settings to change them so your earnings will appear on each video.
Even then, it may not show earnings immediately. There seems to be a delay of up to a day.
You can look in account, stats and analytics and then adjust your filers to date range, platform and "by video".

Saeedkhan89, you may not see any videos go viral, but earnings can be very good with even 30,000 views. I think you're more likely to earn money by uploading numerous videos. Eventually, maybe one will go viral too. But those are rare on any platform.

Tripwire

I eagerly awaited for my third parties and was paid around 80 dollars for over 1 million views, yahoo tv are not paying hardly any money for lots of views, I was very dissapointed.

Tripwire

Well yes but not saying yours will be the same ....might be just mine lol in fact probably is , everyone else seems to be very pleased with there third party payouts but never mind you win some you lose some, just keep plugging away Really hoping your's does well Morgan, goodluck!!

Last edited:

Tripwire

Hi David, What do you mean unusual? and yes I was very surprised myself I felt for sure there had been a mistake, so I contacted support and I was told there was a widespread problem of views showing way more than actual, but my views stayed the same they did not alter. So they escalated it to the developers to look into and I waited for about 2 months to be told it was correct and yahoo is hardly paying anything for their views, I do not have any facts or figures about yahoo ecpm at all , never have had .It says when I click 3rd party, 0

Last edited:

Tripwire

1 Million views on Yahoo and paid so little? I'm really surprised. Was there anything unusual about the ECPM?
I'm predicting third party this week. It has been coming at the start of each month lately. But it's never guaranteed.
I did find this, but it is the only thing I have regarding third party. It doesn't tell you anything though {"dateFrom":"2013-10-31","dateTo":"2018-06-04","rows":2,"resultsTruncated":false,"report":[{"Date":"2017-09-01","Views":"0","eCPM":0,"Earnings":1.296},{"Date":"2017-07-01","Views":"0","eCPM":0,"Earnings":77.8005}]} This video alone had nearly 400 thousand views