Writing Articles Requirement

Just wondering if Rumble would consider lowering the minimum word requirement to 200 or something around there. 400 is just so long and I don’t think anyone has attention spans long enough to even read that anymore. I find the quality of the articles are less when just trying to reach that minimum, especially when it’s a 10 second clip. I understand the words are needed to help with searches, but I’m hoping 200 would be enough. Just a request, thanks!

Rabea

Just wondering if Rumble would consider lowering the minimum word requirement to 200 or something around there. 400 is just so long and I don’t think anyone has attention spans long enough to even read that anymore. I find the quality of the articles are less when just trying to reach that minimum, especially when it’s a 10 second clip. I understand the words are needed to help with searches, but I’m hoping 200 would be enough. Just a request, thanks!
good point (y)(y)

Maxyviral

(y)(y)

Sireen12

(y)

sloggervlogger

It's not a must to have 300 words for full distribution! Even though you should make the effort, Mario said that it isn't a necessary for full distribution! And I can vouch for that as all my last videos still got full and I didn't write a 300 word description. If your video is good enough it won't hinder you if you just write 200 words.

It's not a must to have 300 words for full distribution! Even though you should make the effort, Mario said that it isn't a necessary for full distribution! And I can vouch for that as all my last videos still got full and I didn't write a 300 word description. If your video is good enough it won't hinder you if you just write 200 words.
Hi! Yes I’m only talking about the requirement for writing articles for other people’s videos. Rumble puts up vids that need descriptions and we can write the descriptions for them. Yes if I had to write 300 words for all of my videos I would cry 🤣

k its find useful