Write articles

RitaAnn

What's the "write articles" all about? I click on it so I can provide articles but nothing is happening
This is an area that will feature a video that you have the opportunity to watch and write about. If you should happen to get those type of writing assignments, you'll want to write the article approximately 350 words or more. The information the search engines are looking for will need as much information as you're able to tell it about the video. It needs information to search for. So in theory, the more written for the search engines to pick up, the easier it will be for people to find your information.

It's also a great way to let people on the site know you're able to do the extra work if needed. Not to mention a great way to expand using your creative writing and thinking skills for something that could be a 5 or 6 second video. Think of it as a growth challenge, business, and new life.

It would keep you on your toes if you had to do them often. Most definitely pull on the brain for creative expansion. :)

Just check it from time to time and be prepared for writing. I missed some because I wasn't sure what it was about.

To my knowledge I don't remember if there was an alert, but I'm thinking it's possible it would alert you when there was something to write. (sorry, I just can't remember)

RitaAnn~

RitaAnn

Hi David, thank you for stopping by.

Looking forward to seeing you around the site,

RitaAnn~