Wondering why my latest upload never had a chance to "Rumble"

cdngreenwaterdiver

We don't choose which videos go into the battle. We only do a copyright and brand safety check.

@BLLRMD looks like all your videos were in the battle recently. Old ones were not (we made some bug fixes a few weeks ago).
Attached was the comment that made me and possibly others believe that the editors were the ones that chose which video went into the rumble battles.

Attachments

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
We're probably all seeing the bugs affect our videos equally. And we should be seeing that they are getting worked out systematically. The addition of the live leaderboard is excellent, and nice that it even shows the winners places with commercial platforms absent.
In case anybody missed it, viewers can now follow your channel and that creates a few advantages for content creators. Our subscriptions are on the increase. It seems that there has been a lot of growth lately.
There has never been a better time to upload your content than now.

BLLRMD

We're probably all seeing the bugs affect our videos equally. And we should be seeing that they are getting worked out systematically. The addition of the live leaderboard is excellent, and nice that it even shows the winners places with commercial platforms absent.
In case anybody missed it, viewers can now follow your channel and that creates a few advantages for content creators. Our subscriptions are on the increase. It seems that there has been a lot of growth lately.
There has never been a better time to upload your content than now.
Oh Wow.. I did not realize viewers can follow your uploads. Believe I learn something new all the time on this community forum. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience šŸ‘šŸ˜‰

Hi everyone,

We've allowed AFV and Viralhog in the battle, but we are not allowing them to win the battle because its not the Video Management license. We needed to add more "diversified and viral" content, and they are both companies that have great content for new users downloading the app. We've had many users uninstall our app because we only seem to have dog/cat videos, so we wanted to change that and create more stickiness.

The winners column the next day has lots of filters, and one of them is the license chosen, which will prevent Viralhog and AFV from taking that prize amount.

Please note, since we have paid over $15,000 in prizes in April, we are seeing an enormous amount of fraud around copyrights and swiping. This is something we are focusing hard on preventing. Also note, we will have a zero tolerance policy around any fraud that we find. This is why your seeing "Rumbles" change, etc. Please remember, this App is still in a Beta phase, we may shut it down, we may not, but one thing is certain, its not perfect yet.
Can someone please tell me why I received a email that my video would be in the rumble battle today but it is not on there? I also had one of my other videos disappear from the board when it was battling. I wish there was somewhere that we could read up on how things work around here.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Can someone please tell me why I received a email that my video would be in the rumble battle today but it is not on there? I also had one of my other videos disappear from the board when it was battling. I wish there was somewhere that we could read up on how things work around here.
If you received it mid day, it won't end up in that days battle, it will most likely show up in the next days. This should start as 6pm pacific time I believe.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/

Last edited: