Withdrawing to Payoneer

Hello everyone, many of us on this service do not withdraw money through paypal, but through payoneer. This is due to some aspects, such as for example the fact that paypal in the CIS countries does not work, and many others. So, Rumble himself pays the money as we all know on average on Fridays. For example, I received my last payment on Friday at 21:41 by local time, and almost immediately put it on a withdrawal to payoneer. The Payoneer system does not make payments on weekends, which is extremely inconvenient. Since they have their own payments carried out within 5 working days. That is 2 days off + - 5 working days. This is another week to all expectations existing on the service. A little is not convenient gentlemen (

Of course, I think that this is not a fatal problem, it is no a Rumble problem, but still, quite a bit is not pleasant (

This is just my review, the last time I received a payment at 7:12 in the morning, and at 7:50 am the payoneer had already paid me a card. So what do you recall what would you know for the future.

Gold400

No idea why you would say that! Rumble is not a scam!
Well,i recently posted a few videos and low and behold there is now money in my account from I'm assuming said videos,strangely enough I'm unable to withdraw from the account..one thing is certain in this life..we are all going to die,draw your own conclusions.

Gold400

If people are saying that they make money on this site I'd take their comments with a pinch of salt

sloggervlogger

If people are saying that they make money on this site I'd take their comments with a pinch of salt
You uploaded your first video yesterday and you want to see money in your account already? You can't withdraw? You need to earn $50 minimum before you can withdraw the money. That's your prerogative that you don't believe people. I know I make money and I know many others do as well. Maybe some research would work for you then you'll know it's not a scam.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I'd like your opinion on the videos I'm posting,this is all new to me so any informative comments would be welcome.
You can't sell things that aren't yours. Only upload video material and music that was made by you. Rumble can't and will not approve videos that contains work of others (copyright)

Gold400

You can't sell things that aren't yours. Only upload video material and music that was made by you. Rumble can't and will not approve videos that contains work of others (copyright)
Thanks for the heads up,i clearly didn't read all the terms & conditions.From now on the videos and any additional audio i post will be solely my property.

vavkirill

You uploaded your first video yesterday and you want to see money in your account already? You can't withdraw? You need to earn $50 minimum before you can withdraw the money. That's your prerogative that you don't believe people. I know I make money and I know many others do as well. Maybe some research would work for you then you'll know it's not a scam.
How much did you earn?