Will it help to share rumble video link to social media before it gets approved

Do you share your newly uploaded video link to your social media networks before it gets approved or do you wait till it is approved before you share it?
I thought that I will share after it is approved so that ads will be served on the page but on a second thought, I am not sure if the chances of getting approved for full promotion is higher if the video has views and likes?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Sharing the link to the video will have no effect on the level of distribution it will receive.

It' better to wait for the video to be approved, otherwise you're missing on views that will not be counted towards your stats.

myself i wait ,if i receive profit sharing status, i then share the video with the rumble link as they pay better than youtube per number of views i believe. The few extra views i would receive on the youtube linked video i dont feel is worth not sharing the rumble version
Make sense?

myself i wait ,if i receive profit sharing status, i then share the video with the rumble link as they pay better than youtube per number of views i believe. The few extra views i would receive on the youtube linked video i dont feel is worth not sharing the rumble version
Make sense?
Thanks, that helps a lot.