Why we open email account again and again?

Hi

According to my experience, we have to open email account on following events
1- Confirm email when new account is created
2- Approve limited distributed video
3- Approve changes to rumble account i.e profile and payment etc

Now question is that "Once we have verified our email account when new account was created, then why again and again we are forced to open email account and do 2nd and 3rd option? Rumble know that I have verified my email and then after that rumble can approve my videos without engaging me in opening email account?"

If email engagement is removed after first verification then one of our headache will be removed i.e we have to check our email account again and again to see either our videos are limited approved or not. Why we need to open link to make it live. Can it be made live without opening link?

Dear rumble, can you please verify once and after that approve things without email account engagement.
Dear rumblers, please share your thoughts.

nademedeiros

Hi

According to my experience, we have to open email account on following events
1- Confirm email when new account is created
2- Approve limited distributed video
3- Approve changes to rumble account i.e profile and payment etc

Now question is that "Once we have verified our email account when new account was created, then why again and again we are forced to open email account and do 2nd and 3rd option? Rumble know that I have verified my email and then after that rumble can approve my videos without engaging me in opening email account?"

If email engagement is removed after first verification then one of our headache will be removed i.e we have to check our email account again and again to see either our videos are limited approved or not. Why we need to open link to make it live. Can it be made live without opening link?

Dear rumble, can you please verify once and after that approve things without email account engagement.
Dear rumblers, please share your thoughts.
Many of us don't want to accept Limited Distrbution, so it's a great thing that we have that option!

Yes. I was raising question for checking email account again and again.
In most of the web application, every feature and option is given within application.

@nademedeiros This feature can be added on web application too. Rumble update status of video and there can be some kind of interface on web to accept limited distribution or not.