Ben, Your answers are always very informative and helpful. Better than I could explain.There is a section stating the rules in Terms and Conditions: https://rumble.com/s/term
Here is the part what isn’t accepted:
Rumble.com's CONTENT POLICIES
Rumble.com is committed to promoting the most up-to-date and unique content possible while maintaining standards consistent with the Internet community and the societies of the world. Rumble.com actively audits and approves content that goes live on the Rumble.com website, however there may be instances where an individual deems a piece of our content to be offensive or inappropriate. In this case, please immediately firstname.lastname@example.org to have this content removed. Accordingly, Rumble.com will NOT process, digitize, post, upload, store, share or otherwise display on the Rumble.com website:
Rumble.com has the sole discretion to decide whether content or material is prohibited on the Site and any materials submitted to the Site are always examined before they are put on the website. You acknowledge that Rumble.com has the absolute right (but not the obligation) to delete, move and edit content and material for any reason, in any manner, at any time, without notice.
- Content or material that we believe is pornographic, obscene, or of an adult or sexual nature;
- Content or material that we believe is grossly offensive to the online community, including but not limited to, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred and profanity;
- Content or material that exploits children under the age of 18 or posts or discloses any personally identifying information about children under the age of 18;
- Content or material promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities, promoting harm or injury to any group, individual or cruelty to animals including, but not limited to:
- Instructions on how to assemble or use bombs, grenades or other weapons; and
- Disseminating personal information about another individual for malevolent purposes, including libel, slander, defamation or violation of an individual.s right to privacy.
- Copyrighted content or material that is used without the express permission of the owner; Photographs and other images published in books, magazines, posters, calendars, websites and other media are generally protected by copyright law.
- Content or material that infringes or encroaches on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringement of privacy and publicity rights and harm to reputation; or
- Any links to the above.
You should also know that in visiting the Rumble.com website, you may be exposed to materials you consider to be offensive and you assume responsibility for your exposure. As stated above, if you run across something you deem to be offensive, please email email@example.com to have this content removed.