Why video is pending so long?

DianaB

Hi! I have a video that is pending from 4-5 days. Why take so long time?
Never my videos were in pending so long. Is there in Canada free days now?

rexander

perfect timing 😁
Hi @Mario, I'm new in the community and i have a video that is rumbling since 29th May, can you take a look over my account since a video should only be rumbling for two days according to what i found around here

Last edited:

egyptianman

Yes, everyone was asking about pending videos and in this time we're approved 😁😀
I appreciate the great effort of the support team.
Mr. Mario,@Mario
Screenshot ٠٦-٠٤-٢٠٢٠ ١٩.٥٦.٠٤.png
this account was banned from the forum today before you responded to this post after we were clarifying problems related to the channel’s videos..this is my brother account and we work together and also my wife I am an account here.After blocking my brother’s account from the forum, he is unable to contact support.Was the ban a mistake? Or something else was issued

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I appreciate the great effort of the support team.
Mr. Mario,@Mario View attachment 906 this account was banned from the forum today before you responded to this post after we were clarifying problems related to the channel’s videos..this is my brother account and we work together and also my wife I am an account here.After blocking my brother’s account from the forum, he is unable to contact support.Was the ban a mistake? Or something else was issued
New users that have a large amount of posts and no approved content get automatically flagged until a manual review can be made. I'll unlock him, but it seems at a quick glance he's making a lot suggestions and asking questions that should be directed to the support email.

He's also posting to the wrong threads, for example FAQ is not meant for general questions, that's what general discussions are for.

Masterman

New users that have a large amount of posts and no approved content get automatically flagged until a manual review can be made. I'll unlock him, but it seems at a quick glance he's making a lot suggestions and asking questions that should be directed to the support email.

He's also posting to the wrong threads, for example FAQ is not meant for general questions, that's what general discussions are for.
Thank you @Mario . I have received a message and I understand what happened. I have a small request .. What about the rejected videos on my channel?
And thank my brother for the help

egyptianman

thank you

Thank you for your interest in the topic and your reform of it.
Yes, it seems to be new and did something unintended.
Brother @Masterman , be nice and treat others with art