Why my video been taking to long to get monetized?

Hello!

Last week on Monday, I posted a video to try to get it monetized and uploaded, but I have no luck. Also I posted another video on Friday, and it was monitzed and uploaded before the one that I posted up on Monday.

Can someone tell me why the one on Friday got uploaded and monitzed before the one I uploaded on Monday? Which is still being evaluated and pending. Here's the evidence.
Screenshot_20201005-081821.png

Please write back! Thank you!

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Hello!

Last week on Monday, I posted a video to try to get it monetized and uploaded, but I have no luck. Also I posted another video on Friday, and it was monitzed and uploaded before the one that I posted up on Monday.

Can someone tell me why the one on Friday got uploaded and monitzed before the one I uploaded on Monday? Which is still being evaluated and pending.

Please write back! Thank you!
Maybe it is possible that you got limited and received an approval mail, so they are waiting if you accept it or not. So check your mail (or SPAM folder)

The video were it says "pending" I didn't get the approval email yet for that one. I got the approval emails from the other vids, except for that one. And it's been a full week since I uploaded that video.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
The video were it says "pending" I didn't get the approval email yet for that one. I got the approval emails from the other vids, except for that one. And it's been a full week since I uploaded that video.
Then only a staff member of Rumble can give you an answer. You can email support@rumble.com to ask for an answer.

Last edited: