WHY MY VIDEO ARE REJECTED

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
The handwashing video certainly is not your video. You copied that from somebody else. That's not a new one.
If you go to the theatre and record Harry Potter on the screen, then you try to claim it's your own video, you are correct that you own the video on your phone. But it's obvious you are not entitled to sell it.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
The handwashing video certainly is not your video. You copied that from somebody else. That's not a new one.
If you go to the theatre and record Harry Potter on the screen, then you try to claim it's your own video, you are correct that you own the video on your phone. But it's obvious you are not entitled to sell it.
David is right. Here is the longer original one:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gems7BFCqTE

paul145

no its my video so i have delete it and i have re upload a new one filmed by my phone also but rejected

BenW

Trustworthy Member
no its my video so i have delete it and i have re upload a new one filmed by my phone also but rejected
The deleted video wasn't yours and the re-uploaded one isn't interesting and of great quality, so I can imagin they rejected that one too.
If you want to participate on Rumble, film interesting, funny or precious moments people like to watch. Videos of your own, not stolen ones, than you have a chance that your video will be accepted.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
i see that you have channel youtube and all video that you share in youtube are shared in rumble
BenW

is that possible ??
Yes if they are your own videos than it’s possible.They are licenced by Rumble and nowhere else. When I earn money on my own YouTube channel Rumble gets 10% of the earnings.

KenMcDougal

Your videos are being rejected because it looks like what you are doing is "copying" someone else's content, and then calling it your own original work because you videotaped it on your phone. That would be like me taking a photo of another photo hanging in a gallery and then trying to "sell" that image claiming that I was the original photographer that shot that image that was hanging in the Gallery. If you videotape someone else's already finished work, you do not own the copyright to that original work. You only own the content you recorded on your phone, but you can never sell that because you simply copied someone else's creation. If Rumble were to ever try and sell that to an advertiser, they (and you) could be sued for copyright or trademark infringement. You need to be submitting content that you personally created, not work that someone else produced.