Why is the video still a long time bending?

egyptianman

[QUOTE = "DavidMcNab، post: 26630، member: 2214"]
Yes, I did the shooting with my camera, and I have many exclusive videos like this؟
[/اقتبس]
If the videos are from filming your own camera, call support or send them an email and explain to them your problem, they will solve the problem for you

sloggervlogger

As frustrating as it is at the, you need to listen to the support offered. You can not "record" screen views and use those as your footage. Same with music. Good luck, keep trying, but record your own footage and use copyright free music. I use YouTube creator for music and there is never a problem.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/
Oh oh, never say never. YouTube music is only for use in YouTube videos not on any other platforms and a long time ago I used music from YouTube for my YouTube video, then the copyright changed for that song and I had to take down a viral video as you couldn't change music back then on viral videos. So you only ever sure if you use your own sound and video!

Last edited:

DavidMcNab

Oh oh, never say never. YouTube music is only for use in YouTube videos not on any other platforms and a long time ago I used music from YouTube for my YouTube video, then the copyright changed for that song and I had to take down a viral video as you couldn't change music back then on viral video. So you only ever sure if you use your own sound and video!
I saw that happen once. A song suddenly became copyrighted from the license free section.

brenmichelle

Oh oh, never say never. YouTube music is only for use in YouTube videos not on any other platforms and a long time ago I used music from YouTube for my YouTube video, then the copyright changed for that song and I had to take down a viral video as you couldn't change music back then on viral videos. So you only ever sure if you use your own sound and video!
I’m not surprised, this is why I left YouTube and don’t trust anything from them. Thanks for the info.

cdngreenwaterdiver

I have never had an issue in the last year and since I started with rumble. I have always used music from yt creator studio with no issues.

sloggervlogger

I have never had an issue in the last year and since I started with rumble. I have always used music from yt creator studio with no issues.
Just because you got away with it and never had a problem before, doesn't mean you won't have problems with it in the future. I'm not having a go. I've done it myself and learned the lesson the hard way. It's up to the individual if they want to risk it.

This was what YouTubes terms and condition said:
Music from this library is intended solely for use by you in videos and other content that you create. You may use music files from this library in videos that you monetize on YouTube.[/QUOTE]
By downloading music from the YouTube Audio Library, you also agree:
  • standalone distribution is not permitted (i.e., you can’t distribute or sell the files separately from videos or other content that you create; and
  • you won’t use the files in an illegal manner or in connection with any illegal content.
This is what I worked from. The terms and conditions have changed since and it simply says now: "YouTube can't guarantee that any use of the platform won't cause problems. "

What are you going to do if copyright changes on those songs? Rumble has full distribution rights, if it is a viral video it would course all sorts of problems!

Last edited:

sloggervlogger

They do actually still have it in their additional terms and condition and it says:
"Your use of this music library (including the music files in this library) is subject to the YouTube Terms of Service. Music from this library is intended solely for use by you in videos and other content that you create. You may use music files from this library in videos that you monetise on YouTube.
By downloading music from this library, you agree that you will not:
  • Make available, distribute or perform the music files from this library separately from videos and other content into which you have incorporated these music files (i.e. standalone distribution of these files is not permitted).
  • Use music files from this library in an illegal manner or in connection with any illegal content.
Additionally, some music files from this library may be subject to additional requirements as detailed in the library (e.g. attribution requirements). You agree to comply with such requirements when you use music from this library."