Why is the video still a long time bending?

egyptianman

Why is the video still a long time bending..there is so much trouble meeting me on this site..where are the solutions

1589838018895.png

Screenshot ٠٥-١٨-٢٠٢٠ ٢٣.٣٨.٢٤.png

egyptianman

Hi! Did you solve the problem with your 2 videos?
Maybe for this your video is still pending.
Hi, I tried to contact the support team in every way ... but there is no response yet, I don't know why and the videos are still blocked.
There are a lot of obstacles here.
Thank you very much for your interest
:sleep:

DavidMcNab

Hi, I tried to contact the support team in every way ... but there is no response yet, I don't know why and the videos are still blocked.
There are a lot of obstacles here.
Thank you very much for your interest
:sleep:
They don't work on the weekend.
Is it all your own content? How do you know there is a copyright issue? Is that music license free?

DavidMcNab

Monday is a holiday here in Canada. Saturday and Sunday are days that you cannot normally reach support. You may also find that the emails are answered after a day or two. It will not always be the same day.
But comparing that to YouTube, you would never get an answer at all.
I'm pretty sure that music on your eagle video isn't your own creation. Did you actually film the entire footage?
And how do you know the issue is a copyright problem?

egyptianman

Monday is a holiday here in Canada. Saturday and Sunday are days that you cannot normally reach support. You may also find that the emails are answered after a day or two. It will not always be the same day.
But comparing that to YouTube, you would never get an answer at all.
I'm pretty sure that music on your eagle video isn't your own creation. Did you actually film the entire footage?
And how do you know the issue is a copyright problem?
The music in the movie The Eagle is free music and the shots are free. She has no copyright. I'm sure
The main problem I have in my videos is from me and my exclusive and they were blocked for copyright even though they do not have copyrights, so I experimented with the Eagle video but with free music and clips to see what will happen, whether it will be deleted or what.
I am now in a country on Tuesday and for three days I have been trying to find a solution to the videos
Screenshot ٠٥-١٩-٢٠٢٠ ٠٤.٤٥.٢٦.png

egyptianman

Video of the small windmill contains free music, and the video did not hang in bows for more than three minutes when it was published and was not rejected.
I see strange things on this site

DavidMcNab

The music in the movie The Eagle is free music and the shots are free. She has no copyright. I'm sure
The main problem I have in my videos is from me and my exclusive and they were blocked for copyright even though they do not have copyrights, so I experimented with the Eagle video but with free music and clips to see what will happen, whether it will be deleted or what.
I am now in a country on Tuesday and for three days I have been trying to find a solution to the videos
View attachment 887
You're evading the question. You did NOT record the footage yourself? I'm trying to help you but it seems you're saying the footage belongs to somebody else who has no copyright on it....?
The people you are trying to reach work in Toronto. They will not be working for another 9 hours, regardless of the date where you are. They will not even start work until Tuesday, our time.
Who recorded that eagle footage? And from where did you obtain the music?

egyptianman

You're evading the question. You did NOT record the footage yourself? I'm trying to help you but it seems you're saying the footage belongs to somebody else who has no copyright on it....?
The people you are trying to reach work in Toronto. They will not be working for another 9 hours, regardless of the date where you are. They will not even start work until Tuesday, our time.
Who recorded that eagle footage? And from where did you obtain the music?
Yes, because you want to know the source of the music and the eagle clips, excuse me, I did not understand what you mean
Music from one free music site, and snapshots of an eagle from another site, and music in the video of the small windmill from the Montage program. I make my videos on it and give me some free music.
But pigeons videos are videos that I photographed at home because I raise him and I love raising pigeons

DavidMcNab

The first problem is that you can NEVER upload images or videos that you did not create. You cannot claim that it is free to use. It belongs to someone else. Copyright free music from certain sources is an exception. It has been uploaded with permission to use it.
To grant Rumble the license to market your video, you answer questions and tick boxes stating that you own and created the content.
It's like photographing the Mona Lisa and then claiming you own it.
Why do you think that could be approved?
They refer to that as fraud, in some cases.
Your pigeon videos are probably rejected because Rumble didn't think they were unique or captivating. Content needs to be very interesting.

egyptianman

The first problem is that you can NEVER upload images or videos that you did not create. You cannot claim that it is free to use. It belongs to someone else. Copyright free music from certain sources is an exception. It has been uploaded with permission to use it.
To grant Rumble the license to market your video, you answer questions and tick boxes stating that you own and created the content.
It's like photographing the Mona Lisa and then claiming you own it.
Why do you think that could be approved?
They refer to that as fraud, in some cases.
Your pigeon videos are probably rejected because Rumble didn't think they were unique or captivating. Content needs to be very interesting.
Yes, she made it clear to me a lot .. Maybe I'll start to change the way my videos are from now ... Thank you
But one last question: Should I delete the video of pigeons, or leave them until they see them support

DavidMcNab

Don't delete them until you have an answer from support.
If you are getting videos rejected, you cannot be successful with further uploads until you resolve the problem. If you continue to upload content you didn't create, you will possibly be banned.
This platform works. Some of us are making a lot of money here. Record your own footage, learn from the others, and NEVER give up. Unless you don't want to make money ;)

cdngreenwaterdiver

Thanks to the support team, they solved my problem and thanks to everyone who has guided me
As frustrating as it is at the, you need to listen to the support offered. You can not "record" screen views and use those as your footage. Same with music. Good luck, keep trying, but record your own footage and use copyright free music. I use YouTube creator for music and there is never a problem.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/

videosna

[QUOTE = "DavidMcNab، post: 26630، member: 2214"]
Yes, I did the shooting with my camera, and I have many exclusive videos like this؟
[/اقتبس]