why is nobody talking about the 14th amendment section 3

phyllor

They would have to replace those removed quickly. I wish we had the guts to do it. It really needs to be done.

taichock

Pelosi plans a review of Trump's mental capacity using the 25th Amendment.
Does she stand a chance going this route?

dave11222

Remember
Eddie Slovik? They didn't mess around too much during WWII. I was in the Air Force from 69 through 77. We we indoctrinated about subversion. What the left has done, fits it to a T. Brennen should be doing the Saddam dangle... maybe obama since he was in charge! We're not talking about some Private First Class draftee who was scared out of his mind. These assholes are college educated and knew exactly what they were doing. Accountability! What's fair is fair!

RichardA

taichock......The 25th amendment would only work if the Vice President would be willing to agree. The law requires the VP to make the final vote. Do you think VP Pence is going to vote to have Trump removed. I think not. However, there is this. That commision may well be set up in preperation for the chance that Biden wins! We know of his mental decline, as does Pilosi. They now have their woman of color ready to replace Joe, and with his decline, what better excuse to remove him and place their hard core Leftist Harris in Joe's position? It feels to me like Pelosi is doing what she always does, plan ahead for any opportunity.

oldrock

Pelosi is positioning congressional demoncrats to be able to use this to remove whoever wins the election in November whether it be Biden or Trump. This is a very dangerous woman being pushed by serious power hungry (fill in the blank) people. They want the constitutional election result to be irrelevant and the only acceptable result is who they want to be the face of it all. Them calling the shots without any accountability and no person elected by the people. This is very serious as we can see more clearly each day that passes their intentions. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

G7108

Pelosi is positioning congressional demoncrats to be able to use this to remove whoever wins the election in November whether it be Biden or Trump. This is a very dangerous woman being pushed by serious power hungry (fill in the blank) people. They want the constitutional election result to be irrelevant and the only acceptable result is who they want to be the face of it all. Them calling the shots without any accountability and no person elected by the people. This is very serious as we can see more clearly each day that passes their intentions. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
Pelosi needs to be removed from POWER. She has become a DICTATOR.

taichock

taichock......The 25th amendment would only work if the Vice President would be willing to agree. The law requires the VP to make the final vote. Do you think VP Pence is going to vote to have Trump removed. I think not. However, there is this. That commision may well be set up in preperation for the chance that Biden wins! We know of his mental decline, as does Pilosi. They now have their woman of color ready to replace Joe, and with his decline, what better excuse to remove him and place their hard core Leftist Harris in Joe's position? It feels to me like Pelosi is doing what she always does, plan ahead for any opportunity.
I believe Pelosi had damaging dirt on VP Pence for her to bring up the 25th Amendment. She was going to force him to make a choice or bring him down and she steps in his place, but it backed fired on her because Trump's health started to improve. What's your opinion?

Dwashburn71

Remember
Eddie Slovik? They didn't mess around too much during WWII. I was in the Air Force from 69 through 77. We we indoctrinated about subversion. What the left has done, fits it to a T. Brennen should be doing the Saddam dangle... maybe obama since he was in charge! We're not talking about some Private First Class draftee who was scared out of his mind. These assholes are college educated and knew exactly what they were doing. Accountability! What's fair is fair!
Ditto

Dwashburn71

I believe Pelosi had damaging dirt on VP Pence for her to bring up the 25th Amendment. She was going to force him to make a choice or bring him down and she steps in his place, but it backed fired on her because Trump's health started to improve. What's your opinion?
You give the ignorant cunt way too much credit.

Jstar4truth

Pelosi plans a review of Trump's mental capacity using the 25th Amendment.
Does she stand a chance going this route?
I don't think so. The 25th requires the VP to initiate, and Pence certainly won't be doing that.
Nancy has stated it's not about Trump, so she's obviously setting this up for Biden in the event he wins (he won't)
That woman needs to be removed..

oldrock

I don't think so. The 25th requires the VP to initiate, and Pence certainly won't be doing that.
Nancy has stated it's not about Trump, so she's obviously setting this up for Biden in the event he wins (he won't)
That woman needs to be removed..
I agree. This is political theater, and speaks volumes that Pelosi is crazed and will do anything she can do to act crazy because that is what her base wants. What is truly frightening is that there are so many people that are in this country that want to destroy it. It is a death wish for so many yet they demand it. It's sad.

ChickieFillette

Unless they have plans to assassinate him.