Why earning for videos decrease by every month

Hi

I uploaded a video on rumble around 1 Year ago. Video was more than 10 years old.
First few months I got enough revenue. But for recent few months its revenue is decreased. Is there any policy from rumble.com i.e Owner of video will get earning for few months and after that earnings will be decreased and finally no earning?
You can't say that video is not trending because video viewing trend goes down if its new, but my video is much old on youtube.

Please guide me.
Sorry if my words hurt you.

Rabea

Hi

I uploaded a video on rumble around 1 Year ago. Video was more than 10 years old.
First few months I got enough revenue. But for recent few months its revenue is decreased. Is there any policy from rumble.com i.e Owner of video will get earning for few months and after that earnings will be decreased and finally no earning?
You can't say that video is not trending because video viewing trend goes down if its new, but my video is much old on youtube.

Please guide me.
it depend on ads shown in your video and number of people who showed these ads and eCPM for these ads.
you can know every thing from
STATS & ANALYTICS

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi

You can't say that video is not trending because video viewing trend goes down if its new, but my video is much old on YouTube.

Please guide me.
Very few videos are able to maintain the same level of views over an extended period of time. As new content gets uploaded everyday your old video needs to fight for the attention of users for those views, so naturally all video tend to get fewer and fewer views as time progresses.

Rumble doesn't control how many views you get, we simply report them to your dashboard. Although we may promote it and that can cause a spike in views it's impossible to predict how many views you will get, and it's also pointless to expect a video will always get the same amount of views every month.