Why Can't We Edit Our Comments?

sloggervlogger

Hi @Mario,
why can't we edit our comments on someones video? I made a typo and the only option was for me to delete the comment, but then I wasn't allowed to make another comment. That's obviously so nobody can spam, but it would be useful if you could at least edit your own comment, even if it is just for a short while afterwards. Also the amount of replies are limited, which seems weird.

Last edited:

PubgMasterGame

Hi @Mario,
why can't we edit our comments on someones video? I made a typo and the only option was for me to delete the comment, but then I wasn't allowed to make another comment. That's obviously so nobody can spam, but it would be useful if you could at least edit your own comment, even if it is just for a short while afterwards. Also the amount of replies are limited, which seems weird.
i think that would be great some times we mistake in writing :p and edit would be great rather than delete and write again , also i think i saw one member suggested tab Notifications for comments one our videos , hope it comes soon will help too