Why are my videos constantly rejected?

_sunrise_v

Tell me, please, what needs to be done so that my videos are approved the first time?
I upload exclusively my content, I don’t even take ideas on the Internet. And I don’t download other people's videos either. Everything is mine 100%. I saw a beautiful sunset - shot it on video. I saw that my cat was doing something funny - shot it on video. Etc. I even found on the computer different old videos to upload later. But if I upload videos to Rumble, they are immediately rejected, and an email is sent to the mail with the words "We believe this video contains copyrighted video". I really don’t know how to shoot a video so that they are approved the first time.
The first 4 videos that I first uploaded to the site were also rejected. But after some time, I saw that the videos are being moderated again, and after the second moderation they were accepted, and now they "Live" on them. How so? What kind of magic is this?
Please help sort it out ..

manniroy002

Your videos must be something unique you videos can't have any swearing in them or have copyrighted music in them your videos can be anything imaginable if you'd like you can speak to David McNabb he helped me but you have to put him as your refferer

irvet20065

Tell me, please, what needs to be done so that my videos are approved the first time?
I upload exclusively my content, I don’t even take ideas on the Internet. And I don’t download other people's videos either. Everything is mine 100%. I saw a beautiful sunset - shot it on video. I saw that my cat was doing something funny - shot it on video. Etc. I even found on the computer different old videos to upload later. But if I upload videos to Rumble, they are immediately rejected, and an email is sent to the mail with the words "We believe this video contains copyrighted video". I really don’t know how to shoot a video so that they are approved the first time.
The first 4 videos that I first uploaded to the site were also rejected. But after some time, I saw that the videos are being moderated again, and after the second moderation they were accepted, and now they "Live" on them. How so? What kind of magic is this?
I think this is most likely due to the large number of people who want to upload videos to participate in Battle Rumble. Just check the warnings about violations in your account in the POLICY VIOLATIONS section and if "STATUS: OK", continue to upload your videos calmly.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Thanks Manniroy but the referral will only work if you're responsible for bringing the uploader to Rumble. The forum is a great place to get advice though so it's an excellent idea for Sunrise_V to look for guidance here.
I looked at the videos on your channel. The latest one is sideways, which I think is a problem.
I'd also encourage you to watch a few videos of the content creators who are doing well here. Their videos tend to have something more unique or eventful. Remember that you are competing with a lot of other videos for a limited number of approvals.
A longer narrative description is really important.
Watch the editor picks and the videos on the Rumble Viral YouTube channel. Every one of them received approval.
Keep trying. Keep learning from the other creators here too :)

sloggervlogger

Also watch out if you have TV/Radio in the background. That might be a copyright issue as well.

_sunrise_v

Your videos must be something unique you videos can't have any swearing in them or have copyrighted music in them your videos can be anything imaginable if you'd like you can speak to David McNabb he helped me but you have to put him as your refferer
Yes, some videos have music or sound from the TV. Unfortunately, I forgot that this should not be in the video( But the fact that my videos are 100%
And what should I do? Delete video from Rumble, remove sound from this video and try downloading again? What do you recommend?

_sunrise_v

[QUOTE = "DavidMcNab, сообщение: 26501, участник: 2214»]
Спасибо, Маннирой, но направление будет работать, только если вы несете ответственность за перевод загрузчика в Rumble. Форум - отличное место для получения советов, поэтому для Sunrise_V это отличная идея, чтобы найти руководство здесь.
Я посмотрел видео на вашем канале. Последний - боком, что я считаю проблемой.
Я также призываю вас посмотреть несколько видео создателей контента, которые преуспевают здесь. У их видео есть что-то более уникальное или насыщенное событиями. Помните, что вы боретесь с большим количеством других видео за ограниченное количество разрешений.
Более длинное повествовательное описание действительно важно.
Смотрите подборки и видеоролики на канале Rumble Viral на YouTube. Каждый из них получил одобрение.
Продолжай пытаться. Продолжайте учиться у других создателей здесь:)
[/ QUOTE]
I don’t know how, but my rejected videos somehow get views. Is it possible?

sloggervlogger

Yes, some videos have music or sound from the TV. Unfortunately, I forgot that this should not be in the video( But the fact that my videos are 100%
And what should I do? Delete video from Rumble, remove sound from this video and try downloading again? What do you recommend?
Why don't you start over, take all the tips that everybody gave you, with how you hold your phone, have a look at other videos, don't post day to day stuff, just look for that special funny moment that you get from pets and then try again. ( make sure the tv and radios are off or remove the sound and replace it with another. I use sound recorded outside from birds for example which works very well.

_sunrise_v

[QUOTE = "sloggervlogger, сообщение: 26518, участник: 1796»]
Почему бы вам не начать все сначала, взять все советы, которые вам дали все, с тем, как вы держите свой телефон, посмотреть другие видео, не публиковать повседневные вещи, просто посмотрите на этот особенный забавный момент, который вы получаете от домашних животных, а затем попробуйте еще раз. (Убедитесь, что телевизор и радио выключены, или удалите звук и замените его другим. Я использую звук, записанный снаружи птицами, например, который работает очень хорошо.
[/ QUOTE]
Хорошо, я приму во внимание все ваши советы и попробую еще раз. Возможно, тогда отклоненные видео будут приняты. Спасибо вам!