Who are your favorite channels?

PaulRimmer

I'm looking for more channels to subscribe to and thought what better way to find them than to ask you. Name the channel and tell me (us) why you like it.
HI 👋
I Like all these channels because they make me smile, have varied content, are of quality, support Rumble and others, inspire , have values that tick boxes for me .. these are just some, not an exhaustive list...or in order of preference etc
@ricco_the_greenpied_irn
@benfilm
@MaxandKatietheGreatDanes
@MaxtheMoluccan
@DavidMcNab
@sloggervlogger
@Kattjo24
@Eastendexplorer
@Gallagher1980
@einsteinparrot
@brenmichelle
@ydave
@vavkirill
...and many many more ..( just check out who I follow for more varied channels)
Welcome & enjoy

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
HI 👋
I Like all these channels because they make me smile, have varied content, are of quality, support Rumble and others, inspire , have values that tick boxes for me .. these are just some, not an exhaustive list...or in order of preference etc
@ricco_the_greenpied_irn
@benfilm
@MaxtheMoluccan
@DavidMcNab
@sloggervlogger
@Kattjo24
@Eastendexplorer
@Gallagher1980
@einsteinparrot
@brenmichelle
@ydave
@vavkirill
Welcome & enjoy
You should have your own on there ;)

sloggervlogger

HI 👋
@ricco_the_greenpied_irn
@benfilm
@MaxtheMoluccan
@DavidMcNab
@sloggervlogger
@Kattjo24
@Eastendexplorer
@Gallagher1980
@einsteinparrot
@brenmichelle
@ydave
@vavkirill
Welcome & enjoy
Thank you so much Paul!

mybluehusky

I'm looking for more channels to subscribe to and thought what better way to find them than to ask you. Name the channel and tell me (us) why you like it.
I would like Trump to have his channel and sid roth and also andre walker from the UK. Andre walker is brexiteers for Trump. I like what they talk about. Not all on Isn are ppl i like but i do like sid roth. He discusses religion. I also enjoy Tim Poole who discusses Trump and shares the thoughts of never Trumpers so you have a little understanding of them. He is a moderate Trump supporter. Iwould enjoy seeing my governor Desantis from Fl here to stay up to date with Fl news and state news. Is joe shapiro here and glenn beck or rush limbaugh?

Fedra

Just wanted to add Drone13 to the list of fav Rumble channels. He posts all my favorite Network Shows.