White woman Calls Cops on Black guy BBQ in park

jaydog78

I have this video on my account that has wild numbers but no financial information. It seems like the numbers for this video are not being attributed to my account? Any reason or process to look at why this is happening. I'm sure that 6 million views is incorrect but I'm also sure the video has SOme views but I'm not getting any credit.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Jay, the forum is for creators to support and ask questions to each other, this question would be better directed to the support team as no one can actually answer this without access to your stats.

I see this video you're referring to has almost 10 million views, which can be seen in your dashboard, but there's a delay on stats so you may still see the number climb up, including earnings. Keep in mind this video received a lot of views before we started managing it, so you won't receive earnings for those, only for the views that occurred after we started managing it.

jaydog78

Jay, the forum is for creators to support and ask questions to each other, this question would be better directed to the support team as no one can actually answer this without access to your stats.

I see this video you're referring to has almost 10 million views, which can be seen in your dashboard, but there's a delay on stats so you may still see the number climb up, including earnings. Keep in mind this video received a lot of views before we started managing it, so you won't receive earnings for those, only for the views that occurred after we started managing it.
Thanks I'll refer to support team