When will I start earning content?

DavidMcNab

Earnings are unpredictable and they vary greatly. It really just depends on how well the world responds to your video. But you'll see money in your account soon after the views start. Then you'll see that money in your "cash out" one to two months after upload, in most cases. Earnings on a video can continue indefinitely. And you will see earnings from AOL and Yahoo that appear after approximately 8-9 months from upload.
The most important thing to do is to continue creating and uploading content. If you do that, your earnings will be continuous.

MimiRabbit

Earnings are unpredictable and they vary greatly. It really just depends on how well the world responds to your video. But you'll see money in your account soon after the views start. Then you'll see that money in your "cash out" one to two months after upload, in most cases. Earnings on a video can continue indefinitely. And you will see earnings from AOL and Yahoo that appear after approximately 8-9 months from upload.
The most important thing to do is to continue creating and uploading content. If you do that, your earnings will be continuous.
in my opinion, your video disappears from the main page, and then the counter stops, unless you broadcast this video within your range

DavidMcNab

in my opinion, your video disappears from the main page, and then the counter stops, unless you broadcast this video within your range
If you compare your experience to those who have been here a while and have gotten front page promotion, it's a lot different.

MimiRabbit

If you compare your experience to those who have been here a while and have gotten front page promotion, it's a lot different.
I understand, but now there is no homepage. There used to be movies that made money, now there are battle results on the site.

DavidMcNab

I understand, but now there is no homepage. There used to be movies that made money, now there are battle results on the site.
You have 17 videos and have only been here a few months. I think you've had more videos get chosen for Limited Distribution than Front Page Promotion as well.
Those who have had more success with their videos have seen promotion on this platform and other platforms. The leaderboard is actually promoting our videos, as are the science, news, and viral categories, as they always have. The leaderboard has only replaced the top earners choices. You could argue that those positions on Top Earners might be held by the same videos for several days, as opposed to refreshing daily as the new leaderboard does, spreading the promotion a little more. We also still have Editor Picks. If you're lucky enough to be chosen for that, it's a great boost.
Then there are the earnings from Yahoo and AOL that appear a few months after upload. Rumblumble's Viral YouTube channel is also a very big channel and those videos can be earning money at any time. Most of my big performers began to get traction almost a year after upload. After building a large Rumble channel, I almost always have at least one older video bringing me decent earnings at any given time.
Earnings from my older videos now exceeds earnings from new videos most months.
It's great to try to be helpful and offer opinions in the forum and advice to the new users, but discouraging them without much accurate information is not something I like to see.
If you build a channel with quality content and keep uploading, there's no reason why your earnings would stop when your latest video isn't on the home page. Nobody ever won a marathon by sprinting 100m and then stopping to look around.

MimiRabbit

You have 17 videos and have only been here a few months. I think you've had more videos get chosen for Limited Distribution than Front Page Promotion as well.
Those who have had more success with their videos have seen promotion on this platform and other platforms. The leaderboard is actually promoting our videos, as are the science, news, and viral categories, as they always have. The leaderboard has only replaced the top earners choices. You could argue that those positions on Top Earners might be held by the same videos for several days, as opposed to refreshing daily as the new leaderboard does, spreading the promotion a little more. We also still have Editor Picks. If you're lucky enough to be chosen for that, it's a great boost.
Then there are the earnings from Yahoo and AOL that appear a few months after upload. Rumblumble's Viral YouTube channel is also a very big channel and those videos can be earning money at any time. Most of my big performers began to get traction almost a year after upload. After building a large Rumble channel, I almost always have at least one older video bringing me decent earnings at any given time.
Earnings from my older videos now exceeds earnings from new videos most months.
It's great to try to be helpful and offer opinions in the forum and advice to the new users, but discouraging them without much accurate information is not something I like to see.
If you build a channel with quality content and keep uploading, there's no reason why your earnings would stop when your latest video isn't on the home page. Nobody ever won a marathon by sprinting 100m and then stopping to look around.
Thanks for advice (y) (y) (y)