When will I get Paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Head of the Support Team
Staff member
So, I cashed out over 2 weeks ago, and it's still showing as pending. Why does it take so long? When should I expect to actually get my funds?
You have made some changes to your payment information recently that should be confirmed. We have sent you an email with a confirmation link you should follow to make those changes active!

If you don't confirm these changes your payment will NOT be sent.

Once you've confirmed the changes your payment will be queued, and it may take 8-14 days after that for you to receive it.

perianderson

You have made some changes to your payment information recently that should be confirmed. We have sent you an email with a confirmation link you should follow to make those changes active!

If you don't confirm these changes your payment will NOT be sent.

Once you've confirmed the changes your payment will be queued, and it may take 8-14 days after that for you to receive it.
Hello, I did not receive such an e-mail. Please have it resent again, and I will confirm the details ASAP.

Thank you for your reply

perianderson

I did receive an e-mail on Jan 14 stating this:

Dear perianderson,
Congratulations on cashing out $XXX.XX in earnings. Please expect 8-14 days for this amount to appear in your PayPal/Payoneer Account. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at support@rumble.com.

Figured that meant the money was on it's way

Status
Not open for further replies.