When will I be paid for last month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tparbs

I was wondering the same. Have $230 showing for Rumble for December and it only gave me $12 so far. The months before that I was getting paid in the first week of the following month or shortly thereafter. :(

I contacted a guy at Rumble, and apparently December payments won't be in until the end of this month. They insist it is normal, but I could swear that is a payment pattern change. Hope this help!

tparbs

Thanks for getting in touch with Rumble. Huh....yeah, that' a payment pattern change, for sure! The last 3 months I got paid around the first week of the following month or shortly thereafter. :/

Hi, I'm sorry I don't have anything to add because I just joined Rumble on December 6th but I was wondering how many views it took for you to get to that amount? All but two of my videos are Rumble Player and I have a total of I think a bit over 5,000 views and my total earnings are $8.44 since I joined. I'm not complaining at all, I have 141,000 views on YouTube and only earned $35 in 6 YEARS! LOL. But I would love some advice on how to up my Rumble earnings! I'm disabled and could really use extra income.

You will slowly see YT and Rumble earnings build in your estimated earnings area. The big money I've seen so far is in your 3rd party payouts. Unfortunately you will be waiting 6+ months to see that money appear in your rumble account.

Status
Not open for further replies.