When profits are included

BenW

I mean I have to use a camera so I can create the sections and publish them here so I can earn income
You can't use TV images to get income, because you only made a copy with your camera, so the content was not made by you. If you want to earn than make videos with your camera of interesting scenes in your neighbourhood.

good greeting
I did not know at the beginning that it was necessary to photograph in a private villain
I think it's like YouTube, so I'm going to be working hard on my own camera
Thank you my friend for following up

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
good greeting
I did not know at the beginning that it was necessary to photograph in a private villain
I think it's like YouTube, so I'm going to be working hard on my own camera
Thank you my friend for following up
Hi alwhdatcom,

We only reward content creators that submit original and owned content. You have not submitted any videos to our site that belong to you.

The content that you submitted is copyrighted and therefore will not be monetized, you will not generate any earnings from our site.

Please consider shooting your own videos if you want to make money on rumble.

DavidMcNab

alwhdatcom, There are lots of interesting things all around that would give you content that you can monetize. Your pets or somebody else's pets, wild animals, funny events, amazing scenery, life hacks, food tips....anything can work as long as it is unique or interesting.
Lots of us here are earning more than enough to make it worthwhile. It's a great place to make some money. :)

Hi alwhdatcom,

We only reward content creators that submit original and owned content. You have not submitted any videos to our site that belong to you.

The content that you submitted is copyrighted and therefore will not be monetized, you will not generate any earnings from our site.

Please consider shooting your own videos if you want to make money on rumble.
Thank you for your tips
I did not know at the beginning of the subscription
So I will struggle to shoot from the camera in

alwhdatcom, There are lots of interesting things all around that would give you content that you can monetize. Your pets or somebody else's pets, wild animals, funny events, amazing scenery, life hacks, food tips....anything can work as long as it is unique or interesting.
Lots of us here are earning more than enough to make it worthwhile. It's a great place to make some money. :)
I understand it
Thank you