What would you like to see on Rumble?

KerinGedge

I agree with this. We are building for this. For example, if you have 1000 subscribers, we send 1000 emails the next day telling your subscribers what video you uploaded. With YouTube, they pick and choose how they send updates (a type of curation and censorship). With Rumble, we communicate to each one of your subscribers when you update. Any more suggestions on how we can make this even better, would be great.

On the flip side, if a subscriber doesn't want an email update, they can change it no emails, instant, daily, weely, or monthly updates. They can do that here: https://rumble.com/account/channel/subscriptions
Excellent! thanks for replying! Susan never replies;) if you can retain having a human face for your creators then I think rumble will certainly go very far. This past week I've seen an example of another music teacher on YT who is having his channel deleted because of a false copyright strike. The poor guy is facing losing his livelihood and getting someone from YT to communicate with him over the issue has been very difficult. It seems the only way to get them to listen is to have a bigger YTer ask their subs to harrass TeamYT on twitter. Its so impersonal and frankly disgusting.

On another note what you said above is awesome. When YT took away our ability to DM our subscribers it was like they gagged us. Then they brought out that rediculous notification bell and gagged us even further. The only way I can hope to reach out to my 70k subs is to a) post a video and b) post a social media update, but I have no way of knowing what percentage of my fanbase actually see my post!

Finally i hate how arbitrary YTs rules are when it comes to moderating content. It seems if someone at YT HQ thinks you're "problematic" you get punished. It's very draconian, if that's the right word. If you're familiar with minds.com, they do this awesome thing where users get "jury duty" and content that gets reported or whatever gets voted on by a select number of random users who decide whether the content is appropriate or not. In other words trial by a jury of your peers! Not some random goodie goodie two shoes hiding in their booth in HQ. I'd like to see this sort of moderation on more platforms. Or one like newgrounds.com where voters vote content up and vote content down. That way all the good stuff stays at the top and the rubbish at the bottom, but I admit that last option can be a harsh one! Anyway keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing how this all pans out!

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see a category for the "True Crime, Unsolved, and Missing". These people are also being blackballed by YouTube. Who doesn't want to promote missing videos? especially children! Or unsolved cases?
We will be creating categories in the next few months. This is something the team is keen on doing but we are still trying to figure out the best approach.

Excellent! thanks for replying! Susan never replies;) if you can retain having a human face for your creators then I think rumble will certainly go very far. This past week I've seen an example of another music teacher on YT who is having his channel deleted because of a false copyright strike. The poor guy is facing losing his livelihood and getting someone from YT to communicate with him over the issue has been very difficult. It seems the only way to get them to listen is to have a bigger YTer ask their subs to harrass TeamYT on twitter. Its so impersonal and frankly disgusting.

On another note what you said above is awesome. When YT took away our ability to DM our subscribers it was like they gagged us. Then they brought out that rediculous notification bell and gagged us even further. The only way I can hope to reach out to my 70k subs is to a) post a video and b) post a social media update, but I have no way of knowing what percentage of my fanbase actually see my post!

Finally i hate how arbitrary YTs rules are when it comes to moderating content. It seems if someone at YT HQ thinks you're "problematic" you get punished. It's very draconian, if that's the right word. If you're familiar with minds.com, they do this awesome thing where users get "jury duty" and content that gets reported or whatever gets voted on by a select number of random users who decide whether the content is appropriate or not. In other words trial by a jury of your peers! Not some random goodie goodie two shoes hiding in their booth in HQ. I'd like to see this sort of moderation on more platforms. Or one like newgrounds.com where voters vote content up and vote content down. That way all the good stuff stays at the top and the rubbish at the bottom, but I admit that last option can be a harsh one! Anyway keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing how this all pans out!
One of my core beliefs is that the CEO needs to be on the front lines with their customers, and not just the biggest customers but the smallest ones too. In fact, I believe the newest and smaller customers can provide the best feedback for us improving. I promise this belief of mine won't change 🙂

Currently, we do have a voting system which is called "Rumbles" which definitely helps. The minds.com idea is very interesting. I'm going to investigate this further, thank you for bringing it up, its very helpful.

KerinGedge

We will be creating categories in the next few months. This is something the team is keen on doing but we are still trying to figure out the best approach.

One of my core beliefs is that the CEO needs to be on the front lines with their customers, and not just the biggest customers but the smallest ones too. In fact, I believe the newest and smaller customers can provide the best feedback for us improving. I promise this belief of mine won't change 🙂

Currently, we do have a voting system which is called "Rumbles" which definitely helps. The minds.com idea is very interesting. I'm going to investigate this further, thank you for bringing it up, its very helpful.
What a legend! You're welcome! The human face and warm tteatment is enough for me to give rumble a good go!

KerinGedge

I love music, so more music videos. The site's looking better and better. My app crashes sometimes. I'm really into reading and listening than producing videos. Love all the conservative news videos. Also, how do you change your profile name?
Music can be a mine field if copyright isn't handled correctly... I'm a music teacher and have had to deal with copyright claims a lot on YT, the annoying part is the claims are often for songs that are public domain... music corporations a slippery greedy prats so if rumble can figurd out a way to protect fair use for people like me then I'm all in!

phucpham

Music can be a mine field if copyright isn't handled correctly... I'm a music teacher and have had to deal with copyright claims a lot on YT, the annoying part is the claims are often for songs that are public domain... music corporations a slippery greedy prats so if rumble can figurd out a way to protect fair use for people like me then I'm all in!
Thank you for the same point of view

BenW

Trustworthy Member
A LEGITIMATE PLATFORM THAT FUNCTIONS AS ADVERTIZED...
Your comments are aggressive in capitals. You sound like a little child that wants a lot and not like the man with a plan. If you want some changes, please ask for it in a normal way. I'm using this platform for several years and it works real fine and they are willing to change things when needed. You just came here Friday...

KerinGedge

Your comments are aggressive in capitals. You sound like a little child that wants a lot and not like the man with a plan. If you want some changes, please ask for it in a normal way. I'm using this platform for several years and it works real fine and they are willing to change things when needed. You just came here Friday...
I agree.. the fact that in this thread alone I've had two messages from Mr Rumble himself, positive messages that show clear empathy and understanding of the issues we creators put up with on other platforms speaks VOLUMES about what sort of company this is. Im pretty excited to be part of this tbh!

BiggieKnows

Hi everyone,

I'm curious to see everyone's suggestions for Rumble. What is Rumble missing and how can we improve?
Honestly having to wait for video's to be "approved" portrays nothing more than censorship in disguise which simply makes the review process possibly corrupted by a reviewers personal opinion or idealisms. I have yet to use rumble for any videos I have made because of this. Just my opinion and although Rumble is growing it is going to struggle trying pull away youtubers because of the delay for "approval"