What would you like to see on Rumble?

TheRightSide

I'm wondering if you 'ignore' people if they still can follow you. It is possible to 'ignore' a user. If you hover over the thumbnail of a member, you will see at the bottom "Follow''Ignore'and 'start conversation"
I've "Ignored" them through my profile, but they still show as followers. They aren't spamming me per se, but just find it odd I'm getting a good 10 or more new followers a day and 99% of them are inactive accounts. I ignored it for a while but it's so weird so many inactive accounts are latching on to me like this. lol

Vickyeh

Hi everyone,

I'm curious to see everyone's suggestions for Rumble. What is Rumble missing and how can we improve?
On my laptop, there are defaults, Hope I am using correct words, for all the sites I follow. On my iPad I can’t find these defaults. How can I fix this?

MrJoatMon

You need to update your "Verification" to support landlines... Parler will call your number with a generated voice with the numerical code. Not everyone has a cell phone... ;) Or needs one... I still interact with real people... I don't like talking or texting on the phone.

billdomb

Got a message from Rumble about new fixes and capabilities, one of which is changing the SPEED of playback.

Well, started playback and not seeing anywhere to change playback speed.

dszczybor

Hi everyone,

I'm curious to see everyone's suggestions for Rumble. What is Rumble missing and how can we improve?
Education & Music selections...reach out to those who post. Also, many of the conservative youtubers, X22 Report, Charlie Ward as examples need to be contacted.

hattip278

Hi everyone,

Right Side Broadcast Network. They have great coverage of the election and I'm not sure if they have jumped on here. Also, some nutty RV guy that provides fix-it videos would be nice....

tucredneck

Hi everyone,

Well Chris I would just like to say Thank You for being the first Social media Company to provide ease of access to your platform for those with learning and congnitive disabilities and for those who are just, well computer illiterate. Signing up a rumble account was easy and the process was understandable unlike Facebook, twitter, parler and other social media platforms. I also appreciate that you are willing to be contacted by your platforms user's. for Ideas, complaints, and in this case a well deserved pat on the back, THANK YOU

KerinGedge

I'd like Rumble to improve on its search results. For example If I search for "How to play harmonica" I find my own videos easily enough, but I've noticed that if I spell harmonica only slightly incorrectly nothing comes up. I'm concerned that for any topic people have to be either very specific or very accurate about what they are looking for. I feel there should be a broader margin of error for searchers to be able to find what they're looking for!
My Channel - Tune Basics

Rumblers United - Rumblers United | Facebook

Leviathan72

Hi everyone,

Playlist creation. Being able to organize videos in a customizable playlist.

rumble App for all smart TV's. I'm struggling to view rumble on my LG smart TV, this is so simple in YouTube, a simple APP for all smart TV's would solve this problem. This is a must because most people will be put off rumble if they have to mess around with settings just to be able to watch on their TV screen. Easy is good, simple is good.

More options in the rumble player. Download video option, Picture in Picture, Cinema mode, etc.

Last edited:

DMars

Hi everyone,

Just joined. Goodbye YT! I'd like to see positive, uplifting news that's NOT ABOUT COVID, articles about everyday people succeeding and more about community involvement that brings us closer.