What would you like to see on Rumble?

sloggervlogger

1. Scheduling to work properly. Scheduled videos shouldn't be live beforehand. ( like I described in this thread: https://community.rumble.com/threads/scheduling-really-not-happy.12650/#post-25440 )
Also, when I schedule in 7 days' time I want it to go live then, not to pending. That process should happen before the scheduled day.
2. Bulk upload ( not all together, but where you can put them in a queue to upload one after another)

TheRightSide

Hi everyone,

I'm curious to see everyone's suggestions for Rumble. What is Rumble missing and how can we improve?
I'm not a creator so my Wants are few.

1) Ability to skip forward 30 secs and back 10 secs in videos.
2) Higher resolution videos. Content creators are saying it's taking hours just to convert 480 videos, let alone 1080.
3) More meaningful, quality content.

brenmichelle

I put this in another thread:

Let us see our subscribers, this will help us build a sense of community.
Give us better tools to create our channel pages. We take a lot of pride in how this looks and it’s also important for people trying to create a brand.
Easier and more user friendly editing options
Thanks

whatistruth490

We need education classes to combat the system of public school indoctrination. Let's not just entertain. But, let us focus on educating the next generation. You do a good job educating in regards to politics. What about alternative data to compare with evolution, Global Warming, speed of light, etc. By having another set of data the students can compare and decide for themselves what is the truth. This gets the student involved to stimulate critical thinking, which has become a lost art. Rumble channel: what is truth or Truth University - data is better organized at truthu490.info
I agree that we need more tools to better organize my data. For example, on YouTube, I have playlists. For now, I will keep my website.

KerinGedge

Hi everyone,

I'm curious to see everyone's suggestions for Rumble. What is Rumble missing and how can we improve?
I'd like to see better more detailed and up to the minute stats on all of my videos. I'd also like to more clarity on how being on rumble impacts my already existing YouTube channel/video performance. I wany to exist on both platforms and want to know that it's not going to cost me:)

KerinGedge

Give us better tools to create our channel pages. We take a lot of pride in how this looks and it’s also important for people trying to create a brand.
Thanks
I tell you what, if I could reach out to my subscribers on YouTube, or here for that matter, in a similar way to what this forum allows that would be a game changer for me!

TIMZEMM

Thanks
I'd like to see subscribers too....do I have any?

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
1. Scheduling to work properly. Scheduled videos shouldn't be live beforehand. ( like I described in this thread: https://community.rumble.com/threads/scheduling-really-not-happy.12650/#post-25440 )
Also, when I schedule in 7 days' time I want it to go live then, not to pending. That process should happen before the scheduled day.
2. Bulk upload ( not all together, but where you can put them in a queue to upload one after another)
I believe #1 was fixed on Friday (yesterday). #2 is noted.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks
Currently within the app you can see your subscribers by clicking on My Videos, then clicking on your follower total. Bringing this to the web is a work in progress. So we are half way there :)

Channel pages is noted.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see better more detailed and up to the minute stats on all of my videos. I'd also like to more clarity on how being on rumble impacts my already existing YouTube channel/video performance. I wany to exist on both platforms and want to know that it's not going to cost me:)
I agree, we are working on making things faster.

The only thing that might cost you, is not using Rumble in the early days :) Joking aside, we feel that you should have freedom of choice to use whatever you like. We think being on Rumble and YouTube at the same time is a good thing, but we hope you make Rumble your home.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
I tell you what, if I could reach out to my subscribers on YouTube, or here for that matter, in a similar way to what this forum allows that would be a game changer for me!
I agree with this. We are building for this. For example, if you have 1000 subscribers, we send 1000 emails the next day telling your subscribers what video you uploaded. With YouTube, they pick and choose how they send updates (a type of curation and censorship). With Rumble, we communicate to each one of your subscribers when you update. Any more suggestions on how we can make this even better, would be great.

On the flip side, if a subscriber doesn't want an email update, they can change it no emails, instant, daily, weely, or monthly updates. They can do that here: https://rumble.com/account/channel/subscriptions