What will happen when I click upload ?

make

I just see a screen with upload and a few options. Is there any other info on the next page and if so what ?

BenW

I just see a screen with upload and a few options. Is there any other info on the next page and if so what ?
Yes there is a second page. There you have to fill in who made the video, when you made it and where. You can choose between the different licenses and there is a possibillity to add a YouTube link of your video on your own YouTube account. And you have to tick some boxes like do you agree with the terms .

annaadams

Thank you for sharing this information because I had the same question as Make.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Writer at https://ukessay.com/assignment-help. "Do what you love, love what you do."

Last edited:
Yes there is a second page. There you have to fill in who made the video, when you made it and where. You can choose between the different licenses and there is a possibillity to add a YouTube link of your video on your own YouTube account. And you have to tick some boxes like do you agree with the terms .
great answer to explain the uploading method !!!