What Rumble really needs.

jamestaggart

I like Rumble, but there is no way I can use it as my main video platform.

On YouTube, I can go to Dan Bonginos page, download his daily video and watch it offline when I'm out and about without using my 4 gigs of cellphone data.

There is no way to comment on videos. That in itself is a game breaker.

I'm sure these things will get implemented sooner or later, but, you might find that people, like my wife, who signs up with Rumble, then sees the limitations, she won't use it, then she won't bother even checking it out later when you get those things.

Please, do this sooner then later.

1. downloads are not from "The tube who must not be named", you need a 3rd party downloader to do that, and here's one that works for Rumble http://savevideo.me/ . 2. Comments and commenting window are right below the video. You just need to be logged in, same as the other one requires.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Oh, one other thing, full-screen in the app would be great

JT
There is full screen in the app. At the right bottom of the video screen is a pictogram to make the video full screen. (In the app: not in the Rumble battle, but in your feed) You can comment too below the video.

jjbucci

There is full screen in the app. At the right bottom of the video screen is a pictogram to make the video full screen. (In the app: not in the Rumble battle, but in your feed) You can comment too below the video.
I'm in the app right now and there is nothing I can see that would re-orient the screen to bring it full screen.
I've even tried touching all four corners, looking at the menu.
If there is a way of doing this it's not apparent !

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in the app right now and there is nothing I can see that would re-orient the screen to bring it full screen.
You need to click on the title of the video, to go to the video page. There you'll get a full screen option.

jjbucci

Thanks for the reply, that does work, but it's not intuitive !
I think the issue is I was playing the video on first page and was not even aware there was a secondary page with more video features available.
This was very confusing.
At the least there should be instructions somewhere on this.
Thanks again.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the reply, that does work, but it's not intuitive !
I think the issue is I was playing the video on first page and was not even aware there was a secondary page with more video features available.
This was very confusing.
At the least there should be instructions somewhere on this.
Thanks again.

Agreed. New update coming tomorrow where the first page includes these options as well.

DanCo

I have no idea what I am doing really, yet I can make videos full screen on my PC in rumble. It's the icon just to the left of the word rumble at the bottom.

jjbucci

Might want to ask for help learning the new platform before going off half-cocked and bashing it based SOLELY on your own ignorance on how it works in this design formate.
As I explained above, you are confused, these issues were clearly marked as being app related, not computer related.
YOU might want to...well, you get the idea ! :)

Kursch1672

While I agree with the short-comings of Rumble, let's understand that this is a very new platform. The best we can do is provide feedback and let them work on it.