What is the Deal with Rumble?

When I came to this site I was brought here with promises of making money after YouTube demonetized me.
So far, I'm extremely disappointed in this platform.
I posted some videos 10 weeks ago and they haven't gotten more than 2 views.
Videos that have millions of views on my YouTube channel are getting nothing here, nothing at all.
There is literally ZERO promotion of the videos on here.
Is there there something I'm missing?

BenW

When I came to this site I was brought here with promises of making money after YouTube demonetized me.
Videos that have millions of views on my YouTube channel are getting nothing here, nothing at all.
Which licensing options did you choose? Are the videos approved for limited distribution or full distribution?

sloggervlogger

It might be because you use a mash up of other peoples videos. Rumble can only monetize your videos!

Which licensing options did you choose? Are the videos approved for limited distribution or full distribution?
I chose the least exclusive option because I was new to the platform and wasn't about to hand over all my rights to my videos. And I'm glad I didn't because the platform hasn't shown itself to be worth anything for me. I guess they won't promote your videos unless you hand over all the rights?

BenW

I chose the least exclusive option because I was new to the platform and wasn't about to hand over all my rights to my videos. And I'm glad I didn't because the platform hasn't shown itself to be worth anything for me. I guess they won't promote your videos unless you hand over all the rights?
Does Youtube promote your videos? I don't think so. You can use this platform for free and if you want and your video is approved, Rumble can promote your video on different platforms like MSN, AOL, Youtube, etc. to earn money (only if they are your own videos) About the rights you should read the terms and condition first: https://rumble.com/s/terms

Does Youtube promote your videos? I don't think so. You can use this platform for free and if you want and your video is approved, Rumble can promote your video on different platforms like MSN, AOL, Youtube, etc. to earn money (only if they are your own videos) About the rights you should read the terms and condition first: https://rumble.com/s/terms
Yes youtube does promote my videos. How else do you think they are getting millions of views... by magic? No, youtube pushes them in the recommended videos. The numbers speak the difference.... When I came to this platform I specifically reached out for help and inquired about all the licensing options but no one was helpful and I was not able to find details on the the licensing. I'm glad you defend the platform, and I'm guessing you probably have something invested in it, but I tried and I reached out and got no help.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Yes youtube does promote my videos. How else do you think they are getting millions of views... by magic? No, youtube pushes them in the recommended videos. The numbers speak the difference.... When I came to this platform I specifically reached out for help and inquired about all the licensing options but no one was helpful and I was not able to find details on the the licensing. I'm glad you defend the platform, and I'm guessing you probably have something invested in it, but I tried and I reached out and got no help.
As the head of support I can tell you we pride ourselves in answering all emails sent to our team. And all the emails you sent to us were replied to.

I see the conversations we've had with you and we've made it clear that yes, you need to sign your videos exclusive rights in order to receive full promotion. That's how it works. We are not YouTube and we don't promote like them. We try to make this clear in our Knowledge base.

We have many user that have found success by using Rumble only, or a combination of Rumble and other platforms like YouTube.

If you have questions, you can email support, or ask here in the community. Only users labelled as staff work for Rumble.

BenW

Where did you try to get help outside this forum? This thread is your first question here at the forum and I was trying to help you within the same day. I didn't invest anything in Rumble, only uploaded some videos and for me Rumble is working much better than YouTube. That is the reason why I like it here and they are very helpful.

BenW

Where did you try to get help outside this forum? This thread is your first question here at the forum and I was trying to help you within the same day. I didn't invest anything in Rumble, only uploaded some videos and for me Rumble is working much better than YouTube. That is the reason why I like it here and they are very helpful.
i see the first question is already answered by Mario.

As the head of support I can tell you we pride ourselves in answering all emails sent to our team. And all the emails you sent to us were replied to.

I see the conversations we've had with you and we've made it clear that yes, you need to sign your videos exclusive rights in order to receive full promotion. That's how it works. We are not YouTube and we don't promote like them. We try to make this clear in our Knowledge base.

We have many user that have found success by using Rumble only, or a combination of Rumble and other platforms like YouTube.

If you have questions, you can email support, or ask here in the community. Only users labelled as staff work for Rumble.
My concern was simply this... If I sign over exclusive rights, let's say to one of my music videos with my original music... then I can't post my video on youtube. So then i'm relying only on Rumble to do anything for me... And does that mean they have the rights to my music now? Did I sell it to them? I'm sorry but the terms were very general and vague. There was a little button that said i could click for more information of the terms, yet the link didn't go anywhere or do anything. I'm pretty sure I inquired about this and got no response either. So if i sign over the rights to my hard work and then Rumble does nothing to get views and I make no money, then what? Am I locked in some sort of contract where I can never post my music videos anywhere else? Or is this platform just for silly cat videos? I searched all over youtube for answers to these questions and found nothing helpful. There is a lack of information on Rumble. I'm not just going to sign over my rights to my work without fully comprehending what i'm doing. And thus if i don't sign over my rights, Rumble does no promotion anyway. So It's a catch 22 on my end. I don't have enough information to understand what rights i'm giving up and what results i should expect in return. Maybe this platform is only for certain content creators. YouTube is difficult to make money on, but they have paid me thousands in the past, so I'm focused on getting my monetization back there. As much as i would have loved to see a platform compete with youtube, I still don't know what this Rumble is and it's done nothing for me yet. So, I have no reason to trust it here by just handing over all the rights of my work. I'm not trying to hate on the platform. I just want specific answers and no more of this vague ambiguous terminology. If there is a link to the terms of the licensing please do send it, as i would like to see the full terms of the agreements available. Until then, I have no reason to trust anything here. I've searched for the terms, and maybe I'm computer illiterate but I couldn't find them. And when i asked for details no one sent them to me. Where are the terms of the licensing agreements? Please send me a link since you're the head of support here. Thank you!

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
My concern was simply this... If I sign over exclusive rights, let's say to one of my music videos with my original music... then I can't post my video on youtube. So then i'm relying only on Rumble to do anything for me... And does that mean they have the rights to my music now? Did I sell it to them? I'm sorry but the terms were very general and vague. There was a little button that said i could click for more information of the terms, yet the link didn't go anywhere or do anything. I'm pretty sure I inquired about this and got no response either. So if i sign over the rights to my hard work and then Rumble does nothing to get views and I make no money, then what? Am I locked in some sort of contract where I can never post my music videos anywhere else? Or is this platform just for silly cat videos? I searched all over youtube for answers to these questions and found nothing helpful. There is a lack of information on Rumble. I'm not just going to sign over my rights to my work without fully comprehending what i'm doing. And thus if i don't sign over my rights, Rumble does no promotion anyway. So It's a catch 22 on my end. I don't have enough information to understand what rights i'm giving up and what results i should expect in return. Maybe this platform is only for certain content creators. YouTube is difficult to make money on, but they have paid me thousands in the past, so I'm focused on getting my monetization back there. As much as i would have loved to see a platform compete with youtube, I still don't know what this Rumble is and it's done nothing for me yet. So, I have no reason to trust it here by just handing over all the rights of my work. I'm not trying to hate on the platform. I just want specific answers and no more of this vague ambiguous terminology. If there is a link to the terms of the licensing please do send it, as i would like to see the full terms of the agreements available. Until then, I have no reason to trust anything here. I've searched for the terms, and maybe I'm computer illiterate but I couldn't find them. And when i asked for details no one sent them to me. Where are the terms of the licensing agreements? Please send me a link since you're the head of support here. Thank you!
Hi Tactimes,

This is the link to our terms, https://rumble.com/s/terms These can be found at the bottom of every page in our site.

As the legal terms and conditions of our site, they're as clear as they can be.

And this is the KB, which answers most questions every new user has: https://rumblefaq.groovehq.com/help

And to answer your specific questions about exclusivity, yes. You need to give exclusive rights to Rumble so we are free to promote your content as widely as possible. If you can do that on your own, then you don't need to provide us or any other platform with the exclusive. If you can't, like most users of video platforms, you can make use of Rumble extensive network of partners to have your content distributed. The only way we can make this work is by assuming full control of the content via the exclusive license.

If we believe your content will do well, we'll accept it. Otherwise we may reject it, even if you've submitted it to us for exclusive management. We don't just take all content, we still believe the users should get the rights to their content back if we don't believe we can generate earnings from it. So you're not blindingly signing over your rights.

You can always do a non exclusive license, but at that point any promotion outside of Rumble would fall onto to you.

winkeldinkel

And the great thing is you will make more from YouTube via rumble then you would struggling on YouTube by yourself because you get 90 percent with rumble Exclusive Management. I really don't have a huge amount of videos as compared with many of the users and I plan to make more but I have made a nice amount that has certainly paid some bills. I would even post a screenshot of my earnings so far but I don't know if we are allowed to do that here. Suffice it to say, I have no regrets about joining.

Hi Tactimes,

This is the link to our terms, https://rumble.com/s/terms These can be found at the bottom of every page in our site.

And this is the KB, which answers most questions every new user has: https://rumblefaq.groovehq.com/help

And to answer your specific questions about exclusivity, yes. You need to give exclusive rights to Rumble so we are free to promote your content as widely as possible. If you can do that on your own, then you don't need to provide us or any other platform with the exclusive. If you can't, like most users of video platforms, you can make use of Rumble extensive network of partners to have your content distributed. The only way we can make this work is by assuming full control of the content via the exclusive license.

If we believe your content will do well, we'll accept it. Otherwise we may reject it, even if you've submitted it to us for exclusive management. We don't just take all content, we still believe the users should get the rights to their content back if we don't believe we can generate earnings from it. So you're not blindingly signing over your rights.

You can always do a non exclusive license, but at that point any promotion outside of Rumble would fall onto to you.
Okay. thanks for the replies. There are still some issues that need clarification. For instance if I upload a music video and grant the full license, does Rumble now own exclusive rights to my song if it were to ever be played on a radio, or do they just own that particular version of the music video?

Maybe you can make it simple for me because I make all kinds of content, much of which Rumble probably wouldn't post due to the controversy surrounding the topics of many of my videos. So the question is, what type of videos are you looking for? Mostly on the Rumble youtube channel I recall seeing typical cliche pet videos. You wouldn't want to promote half the videos I make, so should I just go around filming animals and then sell it to you? In other words, who are the people making money on Rumble? Which type of videos are they posting?

And the great thing is you will make more from YouTube via rumble then you would struggling on YouTube by yourself because you get 90 percent with rumble Exclusive Management. I really don't have a huge amount of videos as compared with many of the users and I plan to make more but I have made a nice amount that has certainly paid some bills. I would even post a screenshot of my earnings so far but I don't know if we are allowed to do that here. Suffice it to say, I have no regrets about joining.
Maybe you can share them privately with me. Any private messaging here?

I believe it’s fine to post anything like that.
I’ll add that it has worked quite well for me too!
Wow is that legit? I'm surprised to see you're making money off videos that only have a few views.
With YouTube you need hundreds of thousands of views to make very little.
Is that really how it is here? You make 5 bucks here and there off videos with like 30 views?

Hi Tactimes,

So what if you upload yourself dancing to a song on the radio? Something like that won't work will it? I suspect you can't have copyrighted music in the background of your video, right?