What is Rumble.com Views Count Policy.

msamilodhi

Hi Community any one Know what is Rumble.com View Count Policy. i am share My videos links on facebook,whatsapp groups and also email But in rumble stats only increase 5 to 6 views daily yesterday my 100+ friends watch my video but in rumble they increase only 3 views.

i am share explore bar links like below

https://rumble.com/v350xn-sage-300-for-construction-and-real-estate.html

kindly any one help me how to increase my rumble views traffic what type of link generate views bar links or Embeded Links.
@Mario

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hey @msamilodhi

The views that are reported to your account are only the monetized views, Facebook and other non-monetized views do not get counted.

To increase your revenue and views, have your friends watch your videos in Rumble. Also remember it takes about a day for
Rumble views to be updated.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello guys,

Facebook views are not counted and not monetized if they happen within facebook, this is because they don't run ads in their platform yet.

You can share a Rumble link on Facebook, and it will be monetized if the viewer watches the video on Rumble or a Rumble player embedded site. You can also monetize with YouTube views if we're managing the video there, but we all know YouTube pays a lot less than rumble per views.

Balarick

Hello guys,

Facebook views are not counted and not monetized if they happen within facebook, this is because they don't run ads in their platform yet.

You can share a Rumble link on Facebook, and it will be monetized if the viewer watches the video on Rumble or a Rumble player embedded site. You can also monetize with YouTube views if we're managing the video there, but we all know YouTube pays a lot less than rumble per views.
in facebook i share a link to my rumble channel. how are those views monetized?

emilymyers

I've been with Rumble a while and have a ton of videos, but there's still one thing I don't understand. Under my name it says how many "rumbles" I have. What does that mean? It goes up when someone comments on a video, so is it just the number of comments? Also, does it help me to have more of these?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I've been with Rumble a while and have a ton of videos, but there's still one thing I don't understand. Under my name it says how many "rumbles" I have. What does that mean? It goes up when someone comments on a video, so is it just the number of comments? Also, does it help me to have more of these?
Rumbles are the votes you've received on your comments. And yes, they do help you, we count those toward your qualification for creator of the day!

TJAlex

I have the same problems. I have very less views. I have 450 videos. but very less views. i have only about 2300 views count and only earn usd1.73cents. ha ha ha.. very sad. but i hope soon..my views will grow. so far very sad.. invested so much money and time..uploading... internet bills. my time.. wooow. usd1.73cents after 5 months..hummmm.

Rabea

I have the same problems. I have very less views. I have 450 videos. but very less views. i have only about 2300 views count and only earn usd1.73cents. ha ha ha.. very sad. but i hope soon..my views will grow. so far very sad.. invested so much money and time..uploading... internet bills. my time.. wooow. usd1.73cents after 5 months..hummmm.
Wow 450 videos, I think you should share you links to your friend to make more views, upload your videos on YouTube and take your Embeded cods to your blog all these ways will increase your views and make you earn more ;)

travelleerx

u need some where u can get traffic to your videos like social media websites , website , blogs all those help some how

TJAlex

Thanks Rabea. I have better views in Youtube. I let yutube to monetize me and i have income from youtube. I dont let rumble to monetize my videos in youtube because.. youtube then will pay rumble and rumble will take their cut and then pays me. wooow. i lost more money. so, i dont let rumble use my videos. Rumle also claim the rights of my videos which i dont want that.. but so far.my luck in rumble is bad..
https://rumble.com/v7r6n3-las-condes-city-in-chile.html?mref=6il5&mc=e2uu8

TJAlex

Thanks.. rumble only put ads only when it plays in rumble platform.. adding in facebook and social media.. no ads will be there and no point as well. we make videos for making money as well. Thanks for the ideas..