What is Rumble.com Views Count Policy.

Hi Community any one Know what is Rumble.com View Count Policy. i am share My videos links on facebook,whatsapp groups and also email But in rumble stats only increase 5 to 6 views daily yesterday my 100+ friends watch my video but in rumble they increase only 3 views.

i am share explore bar links like below

https://rumble.com/v350xn-sage-300-for-construction-and-real-estate.html

kindly any one help me how to increase my rumble views traffic what type of link generate views bar links or Embeded Links.
@Mario

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hey @msamilodhi

The views that are reported to your account are only the monetized views, Facebook and other non-monetized views do not get counted.

To increase your revenue and views, have your friends watch your videos in Rumble. Also remember it takes about a day for
Rumble views to be updated.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello guys,

Facebook views are not counted and not monetized if they happen within facebook, this is because they don't run ads in their platform yet.

You can share a Rumble link on Facebook, and it will be monetized if the viewer watches the video on Rumble or a Rumble player embedded site. You can also monetize with YouTube views if we're managing the video there, but we all know YouTube pays a lot less than rumble per views.

Hello guys,

Facebook views are not counted and not monetized if they happen within facebook, this is because they don't run ads in their platform yet.

You can share a Rumble link on Facebook, and it will be monetized if the viewer watches the video on Rumble or a Rumble player embedded site. You can also monetize with YouTube views if we're managing the video there, but we all know YouTube pays a lot less than rumble per views.
in facebook i share a link to my rumble channel. how are those views monetized?