WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

NOTHAPPY

I had to create a new account to be able to get on here to post this. My account I had was OKIEdokie. This happened about an hour ago I was right in the middle of uploading a new video and it froze up then when I checked over half of my videos had disappeared and also I had a video that was in first place on the rumble battle that's going on and it's gone now, and when I tried to log in it says my username no longer exists. I would definitely like some answers because I had a pretty good amount of money that's been pending to go into my PayPal account since April 25th and it's still not in there

cdngreenwaterdiver

I had to create a new account to be able to get on here to post this. My account I had was OKIEdokie. This happened about an hour ago I was right in the middle of uploading a new video and it froze up then when I checked over half of my videos had disappeared and also I had a video that was in first place on the rumble battle that's going on and it's gone now, and when I tried to log in it says my username no longer exists. I would definitely like some answers because I had a pretty good amount of money that's been pending to go into my PayPal account since April 25th and it's still not in there
That for sure would be frustrating . Were all your videos recorded by you? Original footage with no copyright infringing material?
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
We do not tolerate fraud. Creating multiple accounts and voting on your own content, is absolutely unacceptable. Anyone caught doing so, will be banned immediately.